Dairoku x Gaku A trees myth comes true

Request by @Hayanarisbitch

"W-What?! I do not!"

"You sure?"

"Yes!"

Dairoku yelled at Hokuto, very flustered. Hokuto shrugs.

"You double sure?"

"Yes! Why would you ever say that I have a crush on Gaku!"

"Dude, I've seen the way you are around him, it's obvious."

"....Sh...Shut up!"

"Whatever. Like I care, say what you like, do what you like, but we both know the truth."

Dairoku was going to yell back but Hokuto gave him a curious look.

"Oh. And by the way, are you going to confess to him this Friday? You know, that dumb tree myth you believe in?"

"..."

Dairoku sighed of annoyance.

Yes, it's true, he believed in the myth that whoever confesses behind the school, on Friday, at 5:00 PM after school at the Cherry Tree they would be 100% sure to accept their confession

He believed it even more when he had to stay behind at school and while exiting, he just so happened to see a student named Osana confess to a boy named Kyuji at 5:00 after school, and he accepted.

However, even though Dairoku believed in the Myth, he never wanted to check it out because he was so nervous about it.

Plus, how would it make him seem in front of the rest of the gang?

Sure, maybe Hokuto didn't care, but what if Hayanari or Umeji did?! What if they thought of them as weak?! Especially Osoro, would she believe that they were weak for being in a relationship?!

He was just worried, is all...besides, he was sure Gaku didn't like him in that way anyways.

"...No...I-I wasn't planning on it."

Dairoku growled at Hokuto, blushing a lot.

"You sure? You seem to believe in that myth a lot-"

"I do-but...still."

Hokuto sighed.

"Fiiinneeeee, whatever, but just consider it."

And with that, Hokuto left. Dairoku sighed.

'Should I...?...No. Friday is two days away and like Hell am I going to make a fool of myself!...But...the Legend IS real, I saw it myself!....was it just a coincidence? Probably...but that most likely won't stop me from believing in the myth...maybe...just maybe...'

Dairoku was thinking about it. Just thinking about it.

                                  ..................

"You kidding me?! He's the one who believes in the damn Myth and he's doubting it?! Come on!"

Umeji slapped his hand on his face. Hokuto nodded.

"Yeah."

"How are they so oblivious?!"

Hayanari asked while taking the cigarette out of his mouth.

"I don't know. Hows it going with Gaku, Hayanari?"

"Eh, Gaku isn't confessing any time soon. He absolutely does NOT believe in the Cherry tree myth, which I can't blame him, neither do I. The only freaking people who believes in that shit is Losers, Dairoku, and Umeji."

"I do not!"

Umeji yelled. Hayanari rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say Man."

Umeji rolled his eyes and looked away from Hayanari, who just continued to smoke.

"...Well, anyways, I think Dairoku might confess because he thought about it for a little bit."

"Eh, thats somewhere, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"God...we have been trying for 5 weeks and 3 days now...why won't they confess already???"

Umeji's voice had annoyance in it. Hayanari shrugs

"Dunno don't care."

"You do to care!"

"...Ok maybe, but thats all."

Hokuto sighs. Umeji shrugs

"Well, soon enough it'll be 6 weeks."

                                   ....................

It was now Friday. Dairoku was debating on whether or not he should do it. Then, after a whole convicing session from Hokuto later, Dairoku decided it to be.

"Come on! You believed in this myth for 2 whole years and you saw it yourself it worked! Just-just confess!"

Dairoku whispered to himself as he inserted the letter in Gaku's locker. Dairoku then ran for the tree.

Soon enough-

"Huh? Whats this? Why is this letter in my locker? Ugh, whatever."

Gaku shrugged, attempting to play it cool, but secretly really wanted to see who it was.

Gaku then ran towards the tree, it was 5:00 now.

Gaku was surprised to see Dairoku under the tree.

"Oh-uhm, hey Man, so I found your letter-"

"Gaku! I'm only gonna say this once so-so listen up!"

Gaku nods

"Ok...?"

"I...I really like you! I mean-more than a friend! W-Will you...do you accept my confession?!"

Dairoku looked away as Gaku looked shocked.

"....I...I do!"

Dairoku's eyes widened as Gaku said that. Gaku smiled brightly.

"I love you to!"

"...."

Dairoku still looked surprised. Gaku laughed a little bit.

"Heh. You do believe in this myth, huh?"

"...Yeah...."

"Heh. It was still probably by coincidence or chance, but I gotta admit, this myth did get this over with a lot sooner!"

Dairoku smiles a little as he goes up to Gaku and kisses him. They share a tender moment under the cherry tree.

                                       .....

"Finally!"

"Ughhhh, we waited 5 weeks and 5 days for this!!!"

"At least they did it. Took them an infinity though!!!"

"Oi! Why are you boys yelling?!"

"They finally confessed!"

"Well damn finally!"

| | | | | | | |
Hope you
Liked this
Chapter!
Have a
Good
Day
Today!