The kinda perfect date

(Your pov)
We walk out of the hotel room and head to the elevator. When the door open Noah acts like he was the one who opens it.
"Ma lady after you." He say putting his arm out so the elevator door does not close.
"Thank you good sir" I say walking in to the elevator

A/n start listening to this song now

We walk out of the hotel and it start pouring rain. Noah grabs me by my arm and we start running in the rain. I was having so much fun even though it was pouring. Noah grabs my waist and starts to spin me around and around. I could do any thing but look at his wet hair and Beautiful green eyes.
He put me down "tag your it" Noah says as he starts running down the side walk.
I run after him. I caught up to him and tag him back. I stop running to look at the city.
"Y/n can I ask you something" Noah says looking at the city then me.
"Yeah of course!" I say tucking my hair behind my ears.
"I like you, I really like you, and I love the why your hair blows in the wind and your eyes look in the sun, and I just think that you are the one, so will you be my girlfriend?" Noah says looking right into my eyes
"Noah, I would be the happiest girl in the world to be you girlfriend, so yes, yes I will be you girlfriend." I say looking back into his eyes.
"Oh one more thing... tag your it!" Noah says running back to the hotel
"Oh you are so dead Noah!" I say chasing after him.

A/n you can stop playing the song now if you want

We get back the hotel and go up to our room and everyone is in the same position except Millie was on her phone.
"Oh hey guy come check this out" Millie says waving up over

Paparazzi taged y/u/n and noahschnappI found these two in the rain together🙀 are they dating? Like by 775,032Load comments

I found these two in the rain together🙀 are they dating?
Like by 775,032
Load comments...

" guys care tell us are you dating." Millie says and everyone starts to look at up at us. I look at Noah for him to say something
"Yeah we are." Noah says with a sigh.
Millie gets up and hugs me so does Sadie, and all the boys give Noah a high five.
"Now if you guys don't mind I have to put on dry clothes." I say pushing through them.
I grab a random sweatshirt off my bed, and go into the bathroom to change.
When I come out the bathroom Noah wraps his arms around my waist, and throws me on the bed.
"Hey! That's my sweatshirt." He says with a cheesy grin on his face
"Well its mine now!" I say scrunching my nose and rolling off the bed.
"Fine keep it." Noah says
" I will Noah that's why I said it was mine."
I go back on my bed and put a fuzzy blanket on me and grab my stuffed pig. Noah lays next to me and gets under the blanket.
"I never said I was sharing." I say with our faces inches a way.
"You are now!" He says putting the blanket over him.
I roll over and he rolls over too and start to cuddle me. I fell asleep in his arms still holding that pig. I love that pig because it reminds me of Noah.