13|Horror

A smile crossed his face before it became a frown as he recognized it wasn't the one he hoped to see.

"Hey, Jihoon. Whoa, don't be so sad to see me." Seunghun joked.

"Oh, sorry, I thought..." Jihoon said. He looked away feeling embarrassed.

"You thought I was Hyunsuk right?" Seunghun chuckled.

"I'm sorry." Jihoon bowed in apology.

"It's okay." Seunghun said to him. "I kinda get that a lot sometimes. I probably should have dyed my hair a different color instead of leaving it the same shade of blonde as Hyunsuk's." he joked.

As he talked, Jihoon remembered how the other two friends of Hyunsuk acted to him. He stared at the talking Seunghun and became wary of him. He was scared and preparing himself for the other to start creeping him out too.

"What brings you here to the park?" Seunghun asked.

Jihoon shook his train of thoughts away and focused on the question asked to him.

"I came here to take some more photos." Jihoon answered, emphasizing the camera in his hands.

"Oh, right! You're a photographer. You took the pictures at the wedding yesterday." Seunghun said. "I hope I look good in the photos."

"Hey, I told you to wait for me!" a voice suddenly came.

Jihoon turned around to see the one and only Hyunsuk. The former could feel his lips twitch as they threatened to smile but he force it to a thin line, remembering the scenario that broke his heart and hopes last night.

"Jihoon? What are you doing here?" Hyunsuk asked with a smile as soon as he sees him.

"Taking photos." Jihoon gave a short reply.

Hyunsuk looked to Seunghun. He was wondering why the two were here together, but he didn't ask any questions about it. He figured the two just bumped into each other.

"Hyuuuuunnggg!!" other more people came.

"Hyung! Let's go now! I want to watch the movie!!" Yoonbin came, dragging Byounggon behind him.

"Oh, hey, Jeongwoo's brother!" Yoonbin greeted.

"Hyunsuk I told you not to leave me with this big baby." Byounggon complained.

"Where is Yedam and Doyoung?" Hyunsuk asked them.

"Here!" Yedam and Doyoung suddenly popped out of nowhere. They've definitely not been spying on a certain someone.

"Have you two...been hiding in the bushes?" Seunghun asked.

"No, we were just counting the leaves." Doyoung answered with a straight face.

Everyone looked at him, perplexed by his answer but no one questioned him.

"We're watching the movie right? Oh! Why don't we bring Jihoon along with us?" Doyoung suggested and slung his arm over Jihoon.

"That's a great idea! Let's bring Jihoon with us!!" Yedam said and slipped his own arm to encase Jihoon's arm. He also intentionally pulled the latter closer to him.

Doyoung noticed and did it too. They started pulling on him like a tug of war.

"Guys! Guys! What are you doing?" Hyunsuk asked.

He quickly noticed the distressed look on Jihoon's face.

"Nothing hyung!!" Yedam said.

"We just want to get to know Jihoon more." Doyoung said pulling on him again.