She forgets your birthday

Pairing: Kristen Stewart x female!reader Warnings: None Requested: No

Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
It was never easy to pretend, to not show how much it hurt you on the fact of Kristen forgetting your birthday.

This was almost ridiculous, you've been together for three years and not once she had forgotten. That was, until now and although this is childlike behavior, you couldn't comprehend the hurt you feel. Kristen was always very punctual when it comes to special occasions such as this one. Sure you didn't need to react in the way you did, but you made a mental note to "forget" Kristen's birthday that was to come within a few months.

Just like any child, you wanted to get even and make her feel the way you're feeling in this moment. Kristen was off in the process of filing a new movie she was starring in, a movie you've come to understand you just weren't crazy about. That might sound a little harsh, but that was honestly how you felt and it's not because of the way you're feeling now. However, when Kristen asked you what you thought, you couldn't bring yourself to tell her exactly what you thought and lied to her while saying it sparked an interest within you. This all started earlier in the late morning when you woke up to an empty space beside you, and a note that was placed on your nightstand that you assumed to be from Kristen. Leaving notes were just your ways of communicating with each other rather then through texting, but that doesn't mean you don't use the keyboard on your mobile.

All the note had said was that how much she loved you and would be home as soon as she can. You rolled your eyes rather then giving your famous smile and flushed cheeks, you weren't thinking straight at this time. What you didn't know was that Kristen never came across the thought reminding her what day this was, someone on set ended up having tell you after asking her to wish you a happy birthday for her. Most of those involved in this project knew you fairly well and greatly appreciated you as their friend. The news of your forgotten birthday crushed her, but all that mattered was of the way you must be feeling. She had an idea of it when the text was read aloud to her by your friends. It had her upset just thinking about it and was close to tears of her own, wanting to do anything to mend this so it could be left behind and something neither of you would look back on.

Afraid it was too late to try and make this up to you, she was just putting in an order for your favorite flowers and cookies to be delivered to you when Kristen was told she could take off early to be in your company. Of course, she accepted the offer right away and decided she'd stop by to a few places on her way home and pick up something for your birthday. If you let her, she was going to prepare your favorite meal, along with your favorite kind of cake which was red velvet. You almost loved red velvet then you did chocolate, Kristen had also picked up some of your favorite ice cream which was mint chocolate chip.

The minute she stepped inside after arriving, she called out for you and immediately dropped her biggest apologies before presenting her late birthday gifts she just picked up at the store. One of them being a necklace you fell in love with a while ago, while the others remain as the small and cheesy but fun little gifts. It didn't matter to you in the end, it was just the thought that counts, truly that's all it should come to.

"Happy birthday, baby." She says, handing you the gifts.

"Thanks."

You give a small smile before digging into see what she got you. While you do that, she apologizes again and tries to explain herself, but you cut her off.

"It's okay, really. I know you have a busy schedule."

"No, it's not okay. (Y/n), I am so sorry. I feel bad and I'm going to make up for it if you let me."

"Of course."

A gasp slips past through your lips as you open the box that contains the necklace.

This was very sweet of her to do on your birthday, but it seemed too much to have been done and you thought about giving it back. The necklace was in the shape of a heart and had the color of your birthstone, the dark blue birthstone. It was almost as if she could read your mind and spoke up your exact thoughts on these gifts.

"No take backs. You ought to enjoy them."

"But this is all too much for me to accept, you didn't have to do this for me. I just can't accept."

"Shut up, I wanted to do this for you, and yes you can. You can and you will."

Looking back up at her, you smile before getting up to hug her.

You couldn't thank her enough as you stand there tightening your embrace with each passing minute that stands by. You really did have the best girlfriend in the world, it really warmed you to know she was yours.

She was yours.

***