Dont settle.

We work for the man. Even while we study we are giving to the man. The man is the one that teaches us to settle just so you keep giving to him.

    In life we give everyday a piece of our success to the bigger ones out there, bringing the death to the talents in ourselves. It's about taking and leaving. One person takes for the other one to leave it all behind and even as sad, we can't settle for less.

   A woman is underestimated constantly. You can't scream, can't talk, can't work through the history of the man. We are taught to settle now with what we have, when even history put us down.

   .It's time to talk, scream, work and fight.
Cause settling isn't for the brave.
    How will you find the right path if you settle for less?

   History. It doesn't show us the screams from tinted skins. It shows us how the man made them slaves. Even pricing the man.
       History is deceiving.
     Ugly
           And unfair.

   It doesn't show us polari. It doesn't show us the screams of the ones with the burnt romances. It throws away the rights.
        And prices the man.

    Settling shouldn't be ours to take. We deserve a word. We deserve a scream. We deserve a life to live.
    So settling for less? Leave that to the man.
          You deserve more than you're given.
                And it's ok to not want less.

You tend to apologize through texts, through words and even in our actions by the way you gather. But what are you teaching them if you keep handing out yourself?,
  Don't apologize for wanting more,
      Life isn't for you to settle,
            Even the days move on.