seven

(pretend jake and corey and them are still friends)

me, colby, jake and corey are going to the shanley today, i got dressed and threw my hair into 2 french braids and did my mascara and lipgloss.

i then put on and silver rings and layered some necklaces, i heard a knock on my door and put my lipgloss in my small mini mouse backpack, i opened my door to reveal colby

"you ready?" he said putting his phone in his pocket, "yeah" i said putting a water bottle in the pocket of my bag.

once we got there we thought it looked to rundown to be a hotel, "WHATS UP GUYS ITS SAM AND COLBY" colby said loudly throwing his head back then back up.

i covered my ears when he screamed, "get used to it marble" he called me marble because i got a marble stuck in my nose yesterday, "fuck off coca cola" i said sitting on the hot concrete.

once their intro and stuff was over we walked in, "the ghost already tried to eat my arm off" jake said pointing to a moth on his arm so i slapped his arm, "OW" jake and corey said in unison, "i didn't even hit you" i said to corey, "brother jake is me me is jake" he said looking down at the ground even though i'm infront of his face, i knew he was judging the fact i am only 5'10.

we went upstairs after awhile and we heard a thud, i didn't care but i still reacted and adjusted my foot in my shoes, "so scotty told you about the male spirit here right?" the lady said, "yes" we said in unison.

"well he seems to be attracted to noella here he said earlier" she said to me, "well i guess i am hot even to the spirits" i said laughing, "he says your almost hotter than him" scotty said.

"almost?" i said turning my head towards scott, "go lay with him" colby said nudging me, "okay" i said getting up.

"if your laying with me turn on the flashlight" i said adjusting my shirt, then the light turned off and i covered my face and rolled over for like 5 seconds then i turned over again, "what's his name" i asked colby.

"shawn" he said zooming into my face, "well shawn that's a hot name" i said to the side of me, i then screamed into my hand and colby zoomed into it and i flipped both him and sam off then they laughed at me.

"i can't do this colby you go talk to maddie since you think it's so funny" i said getting up and grabbing the flashlight and hitting him in the head with it. "fuck that hurt" he said grabbing my hand and taking me to the room.

after he did that we got a lot of proof it was haunted but it got late and we had to sleep, i didn't pack extra clothes so i slept with my clothes on and layed on the floor with a pillow and blanket.

when we woke up in the morning we woke up to a tornado siren and we went home, i don't like haunted places when i don't know where we go ahead of time.