xviii. i ♡︎ new york

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

TODAY WAS THE day, maya and chris and maya's family were going to new york. maya's family was gonna pick up chris at his house then to the airport. they were already at chris place. he got in the car and they went to the airport.

"we should collet a bunch of the i heart new york shit" maya told her brother and chris, who were sitting in the back. "the hats and the shirts" leo added.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

THEY WERE NOW boarding the plane, they found there seats, maya parents sitting near each other, chris maya and leo sat together. "cmon let's watch gilmore girls" maya opened her computer.

they were on the second episode of season 1. "who's this tristan guy" chris asked. "he likes rory but rory doesn't like him, and he calls her mary we'll they say it later on" maya and chris continued watching gilmore girls until chris fell asleep.

he layed his head on maya's shoulder while maya continued wacthing gilmore girls.

three hours later, the plane had landed. "chris wake up, we landed" maya shook chris to wake him up. "that was the best nap ive ever had" chris said in a sleepy voice. "we have to get off the plane" maya grabbed her backpack and walked to the exit with chris and leo behind her.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Chris Sturniolo and Maya Ellington dating?!

Romance brewing between the two teens.

By Cristina Presscot. August 3,
2022 | 2:03 pm

Chris Sturniolo and Maya Ellington dating?

Recently, the two teenagers have been seen hanging out and being really close. The young actress and singer, has just recently gotten out of a relationship with Marcel Ruiz, who's fame he gain from the young actress.

The YouTuber and the actress have been seen recently in the streets of New York with singer, Leo Ellington. She also recently posted a picture at Chris Sturniolo and his brothers party, which Ellington planned herself.