Must Be Doin' Something Right

POV: Em (few months of trying for a child)

I was nervous as I sat on the toilet seat in the bathroom. There on the counter sat the pregnancy test on the sink, waiting for results. Mammon was out getting groceries in the closest town. I skipped my period and I figured I would test. I fiddled with the edge of my sundress. My timer on my phone went off and I leaned over to see the results. I gasped softly and covered my mouth as I held the test. Positive...We were gonna be parents...

I texted Lucifer saying I had big news for all of them and to video call us later. He seemed concerned but agreed nevertheless. I took the test and placed it on the bed. I wanted to surprise Mammon when he got back. I cleaned around the house for a little to take up some time. I heard the truck pull up and I went onto the front porch to meet him. He lifted some bags into his arms and waved at me. I ran over and grabbed some as well, making our way into the house. "Hey Mams, I have a surprised for you in the room" I smiled up at him. He raised an eyebrow curious. "Oh really now?" He set the bags down on the kitchen counter.

I took his hand and lead him to the room. I picked up the test and held it in my hand. "Closer your eyes okay?" He laughed and crossed is arms. "Ooookay?" He closed his eyes and i stood in front of him, taking his hand and placing the test in his hand. "What is this?" He opened his eyes an looked down. "I took a test when you went to get groceries...and it came back positive..." I smiled up at him. "Wait...Em...this is a pregnancy test!" He gasped and looked at me. "Yes...yes it is" I giggled. "Are we...are you?" He covered his mouth in shock. "I'm pregnant!" I exclaimed and Mammon shook his head. "Oh my god Em...We..We..are gonna be parents?" Tears formed in his eyes as he held me in a tight embrace. "I'm gonna be a dad...." He whispered happily. He looked so excited and he placed a kiss on my cheek. "I'm so happy..." he whispered and smiled.

"I told Lucifer to video call us so we can tell them" I ran a hand through his hair. It was getting a little long, it looked good on him. He just nodded and held my hand. We went to go put the groceries away and Mams set out dinner for tonight. He has been cooking since we arrived. I can tell he loves doing it so I let him. After dinner, we heard the laptop on the desk in the living room chime with an incoming call. Mammon placed the laptop on the coffee table and answered the call. There showed the boys all crammed into Lucifer's study.

"Hey guys!" Beel said happily. "So what's this news you wanted to tell us Em" Lucifer spoke after and I smiled up at Mammon. "Well it's amazing news actually Luci" They all looked at us curiously and I held up the pregnancy test. Asmo squealed in excitement. "OH MY GOD NO WAY!" "Guys, We're having a baby!" I said happily holding Mammon's hand. Everyone started talking at once until Lucifer told them to talk one at a time. "Wait so you guys are having a baby? That's crazy!" Levi threw his hand up. "Well I'm excited to see a little one around the house" Satan smiled fondly. "Gonna need to feed them good!" Beel smiled big while eating a sweet roll. "I wonder if it's gonna be a boy or a girl? Omg this is so exciting" Asmo clapped his hands together and giggled. "Congratulations guys..." Belphie smiled softly.

Lucifer stayed quiet and then looked at us. "You guys will still be comin down for the program right?" He asked. "Yeah I already contacted Diavolo. He said Em can do online courses like Levi. I'll go like normal. Oh and we plan to have the wedding at the palace as well, Diavolo heavily insisted." Mammon laughed a little an Lucifer smiled. "Well congratulations to both of you, I can't wait to meet the little one, you are gonna make a great dad Mammon..." he nodded to us and they all waved goodbye to us as we ended the video call. I turned to Mammon, he was playing with the hem of his shirt.

"What is it Mams?" I took his hand in mine gently. "He said I would make a great dad....did he mean that?" He looked up at me unsure of himself. "Of course! He wouldn't lie about that sweetheart..." I laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his head softly on top of mine. "We should probably think of names..." he hummed and glanced down at me. We go back to Devildom in about 3 months. Maybe the boys can help with the name decision. "Well maybe your brother's can help with that when we go there" I smiled and he rolled his eyes. "Ah yea that will go amazing..." he chuckled and helped me up. "Alright let's get to bed, gonna keep a closer eye on ya since there's two of ya now" He placed a kiss on my nose and lead me to our room. I smiled and followed.

He's gonna make an amazing dad...whether he believes it or not.