Versus Zoom

"Sometimes terrible things happen to us when we're children. Things that can define who we become, whether we want them to or not. Some of us become stronger....

"Run, Barry, Run".

....The people who took me and helped me heal and move past everything that happened. They're responsible for who I've become today. But I know that I'm on of the lucky ones.....

So, am I. You might say, I had my dad, sister and brother...that they made me the hero I am today. Your right...they did. My brother was my guardian angel.....

"You can do anything you set your mind too, Jamie. Dad and Iris don't see it, but I do. So does mom. Your smart, thoughtful. Share that with the world. Be the bad ass you were meant to be".

.....My sister and father were the reason, I became the most respectful woman in the world. No matter the lengths the g went to tear me down...they were the reason I picked my self up. Like my brother said, "I can do anything", Jamie says.

.....Not everyone gets that kind of support...without it, I don't know where I would have ended up or what I could've become". Barry says.

EARTH-2
MANY YEARS AGO....
"Who do you think you are?", a man yelled.

A little kid was awaken by yelling and things shattering in his home. So he went to see what was going on.

"Do you know what I went through over there?", the man says. "Do you know the sacrifices I made for you? I come back after years of fighting for this country and this is my welcome home? You think you can walk out on me? I'm your husband", the man says, as he yells and hits his wife.

"You're not my husband", she says. "I don't know what you are right now".

"Im a hero, Ashley", he says.

"No. You're a monster", Ashley says.

She then sees her son, Hunter and tell him to run, "Run, Hunter,Run".

"Stay boy", the father says. "It's okay".

"Please. Please don't do this", Ashley pleaded.

"Shut up", the man yells.

"No, please".

"You're gonna want to see this, son", the man say, after doing something horrific. Something no child should see.

PRESENT DAY...
"Babe, have you seen the vitamins the doctor gave me", Jamie asks, as she in the bathroom, looking for her parental vitamin.

"Here. You left it in the kitchen", Jay/Hunter says.

"Oh. Thank you", Jamie says.

"Why are you taking these? You've been fine without them", Jay says. "They might not even work".

"I know. But to be safe", Jamie says. "Im going to S.T.A.R. Labs. Gotta meet a colleague, about a new project".

"Who?", Jay asks.

"Hewitt. You remember, my friend. Who you tried to kill", Jamie says.

"When will you be home?", Jay asks.

"Later", Jamie says. "Look. Now that the breaches are closed, their gonna find a way to open one, at least".

"Im counting on it", Jay says.

"Well, are you counting on the fact, they might know who you really are?", Jamie asks. "Whatever you got planed, can't be ruined".

"It won't. They won't find out", Jay says. "I'll be in the hills today".