Dimension mixed

(A/N:credits to puck-draws)

"So you are telling me that you" Philza pointed to the brunette that looks exactly like Jshlatt but as a girl and has hooves okay she's a bit different from him but you know what I mean! "You are Jshlatt from the Nightmare SMP?" "Pretty much! We're the opposite of you guys,usually everyone has the same gender I'm the only one who's a different gender from the OG" "Hm...you like alcohol?" "Yeah,it's a time to time thing" "Married your Quackity?" "HELL NO! MOTHER FUCKER ALMOST CUT MY HORNS OFF" "Shit man" Jshlatt chuckled at his female version. "Call me Jas" "mkay...where your son?" "One minute,...TURBO HONEY!!" Soon hoves hitting the ground at a very fast speed is what they heard so it stopped and a boy stood beside Jas. It looked like tubbo but much more scars and hm maybe dyed haired and wearing a scarf in the color blood red. "Yeah ma?" "This is my son,turbo. Turbo Jshlatt and Philza" Turbo looked the two men in front of his mom up and down judging them in every wrong way expect...he couldn't judge Jshlatt much as he looked like his mother and he hated it.

"What is it about them?" "Basically the different dimension that we mixed with" "Ah I see.." everyone watched as Jshlatt and Jas had a conversation of a time laughing at the each other's company and jokes. "So if you didn't marry your Quackity who did you marry?" Chuckling she shook her head side to side. "No one,marriage was an idea that was tainted. Marriage is a fear of mine so I'm still single" "Damn,your depressing as shit" "yeah I know I am but it's worth seeing my son happy" Jshlatt followed Jas's eyes to see her watching her son have the time of his life in the snow.

"You love him a lot dont you?" "Mhm,lost one of my hearts for him. Do anything for that boy" jshlatt handed Jas his flask filled with alcohol which Jas took and started to drink. "Damn this is some good shit" "I know right,my own special mixture~" Jshlatt did jazz hands causing Jas to laugh. Turbo hated hearing his mom laugh because of that man,he hated anyone who made his mother laugh,only he should be able to do that. He didn't want a dad because that meant taking away his mother away from him and he hated that thought. 'Don't worry mom,I'll fix this..'