Hope is Not the Goal

MG was in the woods, running from some creature late at night.

"Come on man, ima lovable virgin", MG says. "Its not my time".

Then there were loud footprints headed from him.

"Okay. Im gonna open my eyes, and everything's gonna be fine", MG tells himself. "Opening my es in three, two, one".

As he's counting he turns around.

After saying, "one", he opens his eyes when he sees a big gorilla.

"GRODD", he yells, as the gorilla yells.

MG then wakes up from his dream, panting, in his bed, where he sees the Flash comic book. As MG about to get up from the bed, he sees something in the corner of his wall, in this room, and starts to yell.

"Ahh, Ghostface", MG as he awakens from another dream.

So he goes to the kitchen, to get a blood bag, when Kaleb scared him.

"Boo", Kaleb says.

"Ah. Come on, man", MG says.

"Sorry, bruh. Too easy", Kaleb says.

"Where were you?", MG asks.

"Just got a little peckish", Kaleb says. "Went out for a midnight snack. We good?".

"Yup, all good", MG says.

"Good. Night, then", Kaleb says.
..........
"Given our recent influx of monsters, the Sheriff and I have decided we need to take drastic action", Alaric says, as he hood a meeting at the Salvator School, which includes Sheriff Matt Donovan. "Please give him your full attention".

"Like Dr. Saltzman was saying, local girls Dana Lilien and Sasha Stoteraux didn't come home last night", Matt says. "Dana sometimes skip town for a few days to party, but this is a first for Sasha".

"Thank you, Sheriff Donovan", Alaric says. "Now while the knife is away with Dorian and things are quiet on his end, it won't hurt to assume the worst. If Dana and Sasha...".

"Dude, if you don't stop mugging me", Kaleb whispers to MG, who keeps looking at him. "You heard Ol' Blue Eyes. Dana has a history of running away".

"I saw you feed on her", MG says.

"Yeah, feed", Kaleb says. "Not kidnap, MG, I'm telling you...vampire to vampire...this ain't on me".

"...Now I'll need a few of you to volunteer to go to Mystic Falls High under the guise of an exchange program meant to improve relation between our schools, which, unfortunately, is necessary, given recent events", Alaric says. "Now I give you permission to compel them, to gather materials for locator spells, because any information we get will make all the difference".

"Well, I guess that I can set aside my differences with Dana for a day, because that is what hero's do", Lizzie says. "So...I volunteer as tribute".

"She battles one gargoyle, and suddenly, she's Mother Teresa", Hope whispers to the kid next to her.

"You're gonna be real embarrassed when I prove you wrong", Kaleb tells MG. "I'm in".

"Im in, too", MG follows.

"I'd like to help", Hope says.

"Is this meeting over", Lea announces.

"You don't wanna help?", Alaric asks.

"No", Lea says.

"Okay, well, meeting over. Meet at the bus in 10", Alaric says.
........
"Did they say anything about me?", Landon asked.