The brunette scurried through the hallway. Hoping to get to class before the bell rang. As he ran, he saw a familiar, lanky, figure. Noah.. smiled formed on the brunette.

"Hey," He greets. Noah, the blonde turned around, locking eye contact.

"Hi," Noah lit up a smile.

"Bye, haha!" The brunette ruffled Noah's hair and ran through the hall again, getting attention from teacher.

"God, Judas." Noah chuckled as he puts his hand on his nose bridge, smiling to himself.

"You should get to class Mr. Bollugna," one of the teacher spoke behind Noah's back.
"Oh shit," Noah sighed under his breathe, quiet enough the teacher hadn't heard, "sorry!" He speedwalked to his class since it was close to his locker. He opens the door, collecting the attention of his classmates and teacher. "Oh," His teacher said out loud, "I almost marked you late, well then Mr. Bollugna, sit down." A warm, welcoming smile appeared on the teacher's face, making him feel little less worried.

"Thanks Mr. Vlodislav," Naoh thanked Mr. Vlodislav and started walking to his assigned seat in the back right corner of the room. He sits down and takes out his textbook, listening to Mr. Vlodislav's lecture about history.

W/ Judas

Judas arrived to Spanish, opening the door quite loudly. Heads turned around. "Hola Judas," The Spanish teacher greeted with a smile. Her dark brown reflecting onto the light.

"Hola Señora Finson," He flashed a smile and sat at a chair. They didn't have assigned seats in Spanish so you could sit by friends.

RINGGGGGG

"Hi Judas," A pink haired girl with a black coloured sweater (no sweater on December ³rd for me :( ) with dark royal blue coloured ripped jeans. She had round glasses.

"Hey Adele," He shot her a smile.

As both the brunette and pink haired girl listened to Mrs. Finson.

As class was about to end, Mrs. Finson was assigning homework. "Finish today's homework, we have a test on Friday, you have three days." With that, she waved to all her students as they did the same.

Judas and Adele exit out the door, saying their goodbyes. "I love Spanish," Adele says happily while walking. Judas looks at her. "Everyone's so nice," she continued, "I wish it was like that for the whole school.." She sighs, making Judas remember last year...

Last year: Judas and Adele were talking while walking to their lockers but then, some brown haired girl, push Adele into her locker. "Oops!" The brown haired girl exclaimed with a giggle and other laughs followed after hers. "Leave me alone Natalya." Adele says quietly. Judas stepped. "Get away from her." His tone was stern and cold. Natalya and her group walk away. "They're bitches." Judas mumbled.

"Hey Adele, I promised it won't happen again." Judas side hugged her, making her feel safe.

"Promise?" Adele questioned.

"Promise." Judas gave her a smile and ruffled her hair playfully. He walks to his locker, leaving her at her locker.

He notices a tall blonde standing infront of his locker. He smiles excitingly, thinking it's Noah.

"Hey Judas," The blonde spoke with a smile across his face. His voice was deeper than Noah's. Erik? Noah's twin brother? Judas thought. "Hey Erik," ge smiles at Erik. Erik gives a 'you knew' smile at Judas.

"So how's your day Erik?" Judas asks, unlocking his locker, Erik turns his jead to Judas, locking eye contact. "Good," His smile got larger, "How 'bout you?" He ask Judas. "Nice," Judas gives another warm smile as he picks up a red colourd notebook.

"Spanish test in three days, by the way." Judas spoke up. "Ahhh shit.." Erik jokingly whined.

Judas closed his locker, and continued to walk with Erik.

W/ Noah

Noah walked out of history. 3 more period til lunch! I'm starving... Noah thought. He goes to his locker, he spins his lock, opens, and gets out a red coloured notebook.

He closes his locker and sees Judas talking to a tall blonde. Erik. Noah's twin. A random jealousy flowed through Noah. He was behind them. They were talking too soft to hear them.

As Erik leaves Judas for class, Erik pops to the side of Judas, "Hi," He flashed a warm smile. "Hello," Judas spoke up in his happy tone.

"What are you gonna do after school?" Noah asks, as he looks at Judas. Please say nothing, please, please say nothing...
__________________________

Hey guys! How are y'all?

I hope you enjoyed it :D