Chapter-1

The scene opens in a dark room where the only sounds that were present were the beeping of machines and the soothing melody coming from a man dressed in a black suit with a white shirt underneath.

The man was cradling a baby no older than a few hours as he sat looking out the window rain pouring heavily as he kept on singing the melody for his son.

He took a few glances at his wife laying on the bed sleeping peacefully as the man then put his son in his crib and as he looked at his son smiling tears rolling down his face as he pondered in his mind 'should I take it?' as he then extended his hand towards his son while a red glow appeared in his hand but it was gone just as soon.

As he spoke "no, I will not take away your future, no matter what you do with this quirk, whether you chose the path of a hero or that of a villain. I will support you always, dad will always love you Izuku."

Minutes passed as the man wrote a letter and put it in an envelope along with a key putting it beside the boy as he stood up and walked over to his wife sitting beside her and lying down hugging her as he began hearing sirens and footsteps around the hospital.

This woke up Inko as she looked at her husband Hisashi Midoriya. She understood what was about to happen and kissed her husband one last time, before separating the kiss saying "I love you" and getting a kiss on the forehead in return along with the words "I love you for as long as I live and breathe."

Then the door to the room opened All Might stepped through the door along with many other heroes, as he looked at the man prepared to fight.

But to everyone's surprise, Hisashi Midoriya just raised his hands and said "please don't make much noise my child is sleeping, I surrender peacefully and accept the punishment for all my crimes." 

All Might looked in the man's eyes after years and all he saw was the truth the man did not have any schemes. So he walked over and handcuffed the man as he took him away. 

After they took him away, Inko went over to her son and picked him up along with the letter and then heard a knock on the door.

She turned around to find a chimaera-like creature in a tux looking at her as he spoke "hello, Mrs Midoriya, I am nezu the principal of UA high, I hope to talk to you about the future of your child"

As the door closed behind him.

.

.

.

.

On the road beside a cliff, many vans were driving and the scene opened up in one of the vans with All might and Hisashi along with all of the top 10 heroes inside.

Hisashi looked at all of them and said "I am sorry, for all the destruction I caused over the years, I was wrong please forgive me" All might was surprised, to say the least, the man sitting opposite him was no longer the villain he fought all those years ago he was no longer ALL FOR ONE. He was now simply Hisashi Midoriya.

Hisashi then touched all might's feet as he said "In India, it is a tradition to touch the person's feet while asking for forgiveness." All might grabbed Hisashi's hands and slowly lifted him up as he said "listen, I don't know if I can forgive you right off the bat, but looking at you you really want to change I can see it. So just stay in jail for a while and then when you get out then I will welcome you with open arms."

Hisashi smiled and nodded "I look forward to it." and he then looked at Endeavour and said, "umm here as a red glow appeared on his hand and endeavour's quirk was returned to him."