Ep 6•You again

Mirae Pov

I was at my room doing homework while listening to music. I loved how the rooms looked like this.

"FINALLY DONE" I said stretching up from my place

"FINALLY DONE" I said stretching up from my place. I went to the kitchen to grab a snack.

As I passed by the living room, I saw the dreamies doing something.

"What are you guys doing here? Where's mark?" I said.

"Oh hi Noona! He went to the bathroom" Jisung said. He's too cute for my heart.

"Well ok. Do y'all want anything to eat?" I asked.

"No it's ok, we already ate before coming here" Renjun said.

"Well okay" I said. Then I cooked some chicken nuggets for myself.

I went back to my room and put on something to watch. In the middle, I heard something

Click

What the... It was coming from the window.

"Hello?" I said.

It stopped.

'maybe a tree branch whatever' I thought.

I went back to watching.

8:30 pm
Mirae Pov

I was at the park near our house, admiring the stars. The dreamies already went home.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" A voice said.

"What in the witch craft are you doing here" I said.

"Chill I came here the same thing as why you're here" Taehyun said.

He sat beside me. There was silence for awhile when he spoke

"I get your scared of me... But we're trying to stop this curse" Taehyun said.

"What is this curse your talking about?" I asked.

"Our ruler... He put a curse on us, because he thought we were trying to take his place. But we were just the head knights. He abandoned us and sent us here. The people in our world are scared. We were no longer there to protect them. We tried so many years to break free, but no one wanted to help out. Please Mirae you're the only one, the universe chose you to meet us for a reason, please..." Taehyun said.

My brain is telling me to help out but my heart says no. I don't know what to do.

"Taehyun..."

"Yes?"

"Give me time to think about this" I said.

"Sure but only this week. We cant wait till next week" taehyun said.

"Ok"

"It's getting late, you better go" he said.

"Ok goodnight taehyun" I said.

"Goodnight"

Hi Everyone!
Thank you so much for reading my book, if you like it please like and vote! That's all for now byee!

-Author <3