6

Kyle's POV
I kept smiling after she said that I started thinking really hard on weather I wanted to this or not so I quickly got out my phone and texted Bryan
K:OK so I really want to ask her out bit imma scared she would say no
B:did you not her what she said she said you to aren't darting YET THAT MEANS SHE LIKES YOU SHE EVEN BLUSHED ASK HER
K:you really think so
B:I know so now ask her dummy
.....End of conversation...
After that I look and Bryan which was the signal "hey um were gonna go get the lights and camera and stuff and bye well be back soon" Bryan said when he was nervous or lying he always said and for some weird reason it was annoying they left us just standing there "um sierra can we um well talk" I said really really nervous "yeah...sure" she said kinda nervous why was she so nervous we went to her art room and sat on her beanbag chairs "I'm just gonna come out with it sierra I really really like you I feel I've known you my whole life not to mention your insanely gorgeous and funny and I'm surprise you didn't even fangirl when you saw me which was awesome you mean so much to me so could you please do me the honor of being my girlfriend" I said I swear that felt amazing getting that off my chest like serious it did she started smiling and tears ran down her cheeks "kyle yes I was so nervous that you were gonna say I never wanna see you again or something like that I didn't expect that to happen" she said I smiled and picked her up and spun her gently placing a kiss on her small lips she smiled between the kiss and snaked her arms around my neck I can't believe she said yes I soon saw flashes and turned around to see Bryan and Jordan taking pictures "hey can you send those to me imma make a colleges of them" she said not caring at all its amazing that she still the same girl she was when I met her and she's not being clingy or anything like that her Bryan and Jordan switch phones taking turns putting there number in sierras phone and sierra putting hers in theirs.