Prolouge

I was making a late night snack it was around midnight my pearnts had gone out to have dinner and I was meant to go with them but I didnt feel great. I was staring at the, microwave as it warmed up my food, when a knock at the door made me jump, Who was here this late.

I walked over and looked through the peep hole and saw two police officer's one male and the other female, I opened the door, "Can I help you, Officer?" I asked, the female said, "Hi, we are looking for Thalia Grady, is she home?", I nodded, "I am Thalia, can I help you?", there was a pause they looked at each other there was something they didnt want to tell me I instantly new it was bad, my only question was what was so bad it brought the police to my door  at midnight, "I'm sorry Miss but your pearnt's, Logan and Amelia Grady where in an accident" The male officer said before looking to the ground, "What?!" I questioned, "Are they alright, Where are they?!"I said moving around trying to look behind them to see if they where outside, That's when the female officer put her hand on my shoulder and said quietly, "Honey they didnt make it.." 

I those five words my enitre life came crashing down, "What.." I asked, talking to no one in particular, "Is there anyone you can call, we dont want you to be alone" The Male officer asked, "No... no they cant be here with me but I can call them.. my uncle" I said tears running down my face, "Alright.. social servies have been contacted as your underage, so they will probaly be here in the morning," The female officer tried to smile. I nodded and shut the door.

Once closed I pushed my back against it and slide down it till I was on the floor I didnt try and hold my tears back anymore, I picked up my phone and called my uncle.4 

+*+Phone Call +*+

"Hello..Thalia why are you calling so late at night" He asked with the sound of sleep in his voice

"Uncle.. Owen ." I sobbed 

"Thalia?... Whats wrong ? Whats going on? Wheres your father?" he asked he sound worried

"Gone.. there both gone!" I cried 

"Gone?!?!, Thalia what's going on?" He asked fear laced his voice

"Dead, the police where at the door, they died in a car accident" I sobbed 

"Jesus... Christ...." He whispser 

"The Police said that tommrow morning, A social worker will be here to talk to me as I'm still underage, I'm scared Uncle Owen I don't want to go to a random home." I sobbed 

"Shh, It's okay Thalia, I'll look after you. You can come and live with me, I promise you Ill look after you" He said trying to soothe me. 

"I'll Call the agency and I'll talk to the alright go sleep you'll need it" He said, Obviously trying to keep it together but slowly losing it.