Season 2: Chapter 1

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
October 28, 1984

An alarm ringings from a building, four people in masks run out and jump in a van. The van pulls off with police arriving to the scene.

One police car follows close behind, "Headed down poplar, toward main." The officer radios in. The two cars weave in and out of traffic.

In the van, they all pull off their masks. "Get 'em off of us, Mick!" One of them yells to the driver.

"I'm working on it!" She shouts flooring it

"The alley. To your right." The girl next to her instructs

They make a harsh turn and face one way traffic. The cop gets stuck behind a car unable to follow them. Cars honk at them trying to move out the way before the get hit.

They make it to a dead street and the driver lets out a sigh, thinking that they've lost the cops. However three cops come around the corner with their sirens blaring.

The chase is back on.

"Do something, Kali. Do something!" The guy in the back complains

She ignores him, "Next right. There's a tunnel. Take it." The driver nods and takes the turn.

The cops floor it to try and catch up.

Kali closes her eyes and makes a fist "Boom."

The entrance of the tunnel collapses making the cops come to s screeching holt, crashing into each other.

One of the officers yells at the other "What the hell is wrong with you, Adams? The hell are you doing? Adams! Come on. What the hell? Why did you stop? Adams! Adams! Adams, I'm talking to you!"

Adams opens his door and basically falls out. The officer continues to yell at him. He looks at the tunnel full of confusion.

It was perfectly fine, nothing wasn't caved in. It was like everything that happened was just in his head.

The group in the van laugh and whoop as they exit the tunnel with no cops behind them.

Blood runs from Kali's nose, she lifts her hand to wipe it. The numbers 008 tattooed on her wrist.

~

"Son of a bitch! Son of a bitch!" Dustin mutters flipping over cushions.

He runs into the living room where his mom is sitting with their cat. He flips up the other couches cushions.

He picks up a coin, "Another stupid penny!" He tosses the coin across the room

"Dusty, watch it! You almost hit Mews." His mother tells him

"Can i please check under your cushions?" He asks

"Dusty." She says

"Mom, please? It's an emergency!" He begs

She groans at him and he does it back. She gets up from her seat and he sticks his hand in between the cushions.

He pulls out two quarters "Love you, mom" he runs to his room.

"Lucas, you copy? I've got four quarters. What's your hall?" He questions into his mic, sitting on the floor of his room

"Take your punny haul and multiply it by five." He responds

"How?" He asks

"While you were scrounging around like a homeless bum I mowed Old Man Humphrey's lawn." He explains

"Old Man Humphrey's got that kinda cash?" He questions

"Just call Mike already." Lucas says

"You call Mike." He argues