Chapter 1

"Father!" A small girl with overalls and a light blue t-shirt said. The small girl smiled as she held a worm in her hand. "You've got a worm!" The man said. He wore dark blue jeans and a green shirt, "Don't take anymore! We need them for the fish!" The man walked over to the bucket,  suddenly he seized his lower boob where his heart was, he fell on the ground grunting then he fell silent. "Father?" The girl said softly, "FATHER!" 

"Amber? Hello?" A  boy waved his hand in Amber's face. Amber had Amber wavy hair, she had green eyes, and an attractive face. She was staring at a picture of a small girl on a dock holding a bucket filled with worms. She was smiling at a man who looked like her father. A tear filled Amber's eye. "Are you going to answer me?" Malcolm asked. "Huh? Oh sorry, I zoned out for a sec" She replied. That looks like a fun river, I hope I can swim in it" The boy said. "Take a quick look then level my classroom before the bell rings, CHOP CHOP!" The teacher shouted. 

Amber packed her textbooks and headed out of the class. She was walking down the hall to her next class when she tripped over something and fell. "Hey! Loser! It looks like you finally found your place!" A girl stood above her, she looked snotty and mean. "I would make a joke about your life, but it already looks like one" Amber said as she got up. "get burned," A kid watching said. 

Amber always had trouble getting to places on time and was very unorganized. "Next class is..." Amber scanned her hand through the classes. She had just come from history class, now she was going to physics. As she entered her crush, Kai waved at her. She blushed and waved back. Amber took a seat next to him. "Hey, are you going to the field trip?" Kai asked fiddling with his pencil. "Yeah probably," She responded. "Your class is joining our class on the field trip," Kai said. "I'm excited to get out of the city, too many loud noises," Amber said. "Yeah, I agree,"