Chapter 1: Faults

NOTICE: If you have not read the original fic by rubberduckiezzz I would recommend you go and do that now, its pretty darn good. 

But, if you don't I have the beginning of it rewritten here. (There is some changes, somethings excluded or things added.)

Drew the cover myself, hope ya'll like it~!

It's been a week since her family moved. It's been two since Andrias' invasions, two weeks since Anne's sacrifice, Anne's death.

Nobody knows what happened in LA two weeks ago, what happened in Amphibia shortly after.

------

She'll have to go to school again.

It'll be hard, But she'll make it, she always does. But this time?

It's for Anne.

------

Marcy's eyes flutter open to the sound of her alarm.

She turns, staring at it warily. Its just sitting there.

Beeping.

She finally stands up and turns it off.

She zones out as she brushes her hair, subconsciously staring at the empty space where her green hair clip should be.

The hair clip Anne gave her.

Anne.

------

She makes her way to school.

She's staring at the ground as she trudges along the sidewalk, Masked face hiding her thoughts.

She thinks of her friends, the ones she'll never see again, Sasha. Anne. She chased them away, she was being so selfish, why hadn't she just used her head, for once.

They were right to think of her as a monster.

------

She takes a sit as the teacher starts to talk, "Today we will be writing about a hero in the real world. It can be anyone whos made a difference in this world." She immediately thinks of Anne. She died saving worlds. She's a hero. Marcy's hero. The teacher sets a paper on her desk, on the top it's labeled 'Hero'. Soon a newspaper flops onto her desk. "You'll be using the newspaper to find a hero. And yes, you can trade them out. Now let's get to work!" the teacher lets out a small sigh.

Marcy flips straight to an article labeled, "Girl saves LA" Only five sentences, nobody wants to know what happened, nobody can know what happened.

------

Some of you readers already have heard about the events in LA, it has recently been known as 'Frogvasion'. The Alien leader, Andrias, as an anonymous eyewitness has supplied, fought with a young girl. Anne Boonchuy. Surprisingly, but undoubtedly, the young teen beat the tyrant. She went missing shortly after, she hasn't been spotted since.

------

The FBI really covered this one up.

------

A few minutes had passed when the teacher stood up. "Okay, we will take turns reading out essays aloud!" The teacher nods at the ravine haired girl. "Marcy, your up first."

Marcy bits her lip, fiddling with the edge of her paper as she walks to the front of the class. She glances at the teacher, the teacher just smiles, with a small tilt of their head.