Challenge *Smut*

Peter Ballard x Reader

Requested by Anon

Warnings: Smut, office smut, fingering

"Dr Brenner's office is the third door on the left. He's expecting you. You're a little late." The lady at the receptionist's desk said. Your new keycard had gotten you through the building to this floor. You wouldn't be getting any further than Dr Brenner's office without his permission. You'd been offered a job as a data collector.

Your job would be to compile all the data the scientists collected for them. You hoped it would open up some more opportunities. You also hadn't been told what the test subject was. The job offer had said it would involve collecting data on behaviour analysis. You'd assumed that meant studying animals doing tests or something like that but when you'd asked, you hadn't gotten a straight answer.

"Sorry, I'm late Sir." You said as you hurried into the office. He had been expecting you and while you were only two minutes late you hadn't expected him to take on a meeting so quickly. You almost collided with a tall blond man who had a blank expression on his face. Dr Brenner had been glaring up at him from behind his desk.

"Ah. You must be (Y/N) (Y/L/N). You're late." he commented and looked away from the man who turned to stare you down with his hands behind his back.

"Yes. Sorry. I'm new to town and the lab was further away than I thought." You explained as you took the seat he gestured to. He had you fill out a few forms and explained that everything was confidential. Then he glanced at the man who still quietly stood behind you.

"I have to go to the rainbow room but I have some time to show you around this floor." Dr Brenner said as he got up. He marched quickly through the corridors and gestured to each room he passed. He stopped at a large room and led you inside. What you saw shocked you. Dozens of children of different ages in hospital gowns. "Now Peter can show you the rest of the floor and to your office. I'm afraid I have some things to attend to."

The blond man, evidently Peter, stepped closer to you and gestured to the door with one flat palm. Following him, he gave you a tour around the rest of the floor and then led you to your office.

To say the office was generous. It was a very small room with only enough space for a small desk. You could just about squeeze between it and the wall to sit down. There were three grey filing cabinets along one wall, no windows and two shelves that already had things weighing them down.

"More of a box than an office." He commented. You settled in rather well. To be honest you didn't really get around the lab at all. You got out of your car, walked to the elevator while greeting the doorman and got off on your floor to find Peter waiting, explaining that he had been assigned to work with you by Brenner to ensure you adapted to your job smoothly. He would escort you to your office and leave you there with the pile of work waiting on your desk. One day you'd asked Peter if he'd like to have lunch with you, before quickly pointing out that there wasn't much room. He smiled and returned for you later on. With your packed lunch in one hand, you noticed that Peter didn't have anything with him but he led you to a larger room with tables.

"It's after lunch so I thought it would be empty." He said and sounded rather pleased with his assumption being correct. After a few weeks, you had a routine and you even brought in an extra lunch for Peter. He'd eyed it suspiciously the first time but had opened the brown paper bag and seemed to enjoy whatever you brought him. Though he never told you so. It occurred to you after a few months that you'd never seen Peter leave the lab. In fact on the few occasions that you'd offered to give him a ride home, he'd come up with some kind of excuse.