• selling papes •

"Right then, we betta get goin'!" Spot said standing up from the couch. "Why can't we just stay here and chill." I said whining. "Come on, Thompson! Get up, I'd love to stay with you but y'know we gotta sell these papes. They can't sell themselves." Spot replied grabbing my hands and pulling me up from the seat.

"Fineee." I agreed. When we walked out we heard three boys speakin about us. It was race, mush and kid!
"Have you heard how he speaks to laila, he's gotta have a thing for her!" Race chuckled. Then kidblink started mocking who I'm pretty sure, was spot. "Ye I know he always calls her 'darling' and things like 'love'". Mush nodded and said, "yeah true, it's not like I'd call you dem names, because we're just friends. So there's no way there just friends!" Mush agreed.

Spot and I walked In awkwardly, and all three of them changed the subject. Race began to speak to me, "you alright, laila?" He smiled slightly. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Are you ok?" I asked back. Spot looked at me and then quickly looked away when I looked back. "Mhm, yep I'm fine darling!" Race said confidently tryna get a reaction from spot clearly.

Spot looked up angry. "What ya think ya doin'. Are you tryna mock me?" Spot said quite rudely. "Spot it's ok, here was only saying the word darling. Calm down!" I giggled, tryna calm spot down.

"Yeah, but that's what I call you."he said quietly and sat back down. "Awhh, do I sense jealousy!" I said chuckling. Spot looked at me trying not laugh shaking his head.

Race and mush laughed along as well, while kidblink went and talked to Jack. "Y'know you and laila would be a good couple." Race said to spot once I went the bathroom.

"You think? I mean she's a great gyorl, but way out of my league!" Spot replied. Race looked at him for a minute and then said, "so if you got the chance to go out with her, would you?".
Spot looked at him. " where are ya goin' with this? And I guess yeah I would ask her out but I can't." Race just smiled and then I came back and sat next to spot ruffling his hair again.

"Hiya darling!" Spot smiled kissing my cheek. "Hiya spotty!" I smiled back wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him towards me.

"Yous are cute!" Mush randomly said very seriously. Spot didn't say anything so I did.
"I know we are mush but there's no us, yet."

Spot looked at me confused, but then looked away a bit disappointed as he thought I accidentally said yet. But I didn't I just know me and spot could be a thing I guess if we actually tried. I know it sounds cringe but c'mon, he's amazing!

Race asked excited, "oo did I hear a yet at the end of tha sentence!"
I just giggled and got up to get a drink. I could see spot trying hide his smile while sipping his drink.