chapter 1

_________________________________________

Unknown pov.

Finally that moment come....darkness comes...a demon come...a demon which have so much power that no one ever have....in the world history of demons..

"Emperor....you call us..."

"Yes...it's time to bring baby here....if he stay there....he will not become like us..."

" Yes Emperor...." 

*time pass*

"Where is the baby?"

"Far away from you and your evilness...
I will never let baby become like you.."

"OH really....you know what...where did you hid the baby......I will definitely find it..hahaha....for now ..you should get some punishment na.......Xie.or jung...
Take care of her....make her feel hell..."

"Ahh....no..no please...stop...Don't hit me..please..."   ( votimating blood)
I just looking at this all with evil smile...
This scene make me feel good....

End of someone pov.

Author pov.

A girl is running through the forest while holding a baby....she tightly holding the baby.......some tears are flowing from her eyes....she murmurs
"Yuji...sorry...sorry....I promise...I will take care of him...."

Baby is crying.....after sometime she come out from forest....she is standing on road....she saw a car...she immediately come infront of car....

The car owner immediately stop the car.....door of car open....revealing a man who is seem like that he is late thirties...

"Girl...are you ok...?"

"Please...help me..to go out from here..."
Girl said...while breathing heavily....

"Ok..ok girl..come inside...tell me where you want to go.."

"I don't know but please take me out from here...."

"Ok..ok come inside..."

Both sit inside the car...man start the car and leave the spot.......

Girl is still holding the baby which is already sleep.....

"Hello....what is your name? By the way I am bogum....."

"I am Jessica...." Girl reply while looking at sleeping baby....

"Where are you want to go?" Bogum ask..

"I don't know....but far away from here...."

"I am going to Beijing.....and I can supply for you and your baby "  bogus said with warm smile...

"Thank you...Mr bogum....."  Jessica return the smile....

* Time skip*

After bogum drop Jessica and baby in a small house.....the house is not so big but not so small.....

For sometimes bogum stay with them...
But after that he also leave from there..

Now in the while house....Jessica and the baby.......Jessica smile toward baby...

"I know that I am not your mom..but I will  always take care of you and protect you from those evilness.....I promise yuji...I will never let them take you......
Before touching you...they have to face me..."  She kiss the baby forehead......

*8 years passed*

"Yibo...yibo...baby where are you.... I accept my lose....now come out..."
Jessica said while her eyes roaming her surrounding.....suddenly a cute cubby 8 year old boy come toward her....which is none other than yibo.....