On the inside

" Are you coming to the party tonight Hope" Eliana questions in a begging tone.

Hope looks at her and rolls her eyes. " You know I don't do parties Eli." "Ok then Hope I'll be at the party enjoying myself while you do your 'Mikealson sulk'." Eliana says while closing the door slowly in hopes she changes her mind.

( This is in 3rd person but in Hopes voice over)

" If you look at Eliana you would think she has the perfect life the and perfect family.
But behind the walls of the confident, spite-fire, fierce, but overall kind, beautiful, and cheerful persona there's a broken girl waiting to be fixed wanting to be loved by someone.

When Eliana was little she didn't want to be a princess waiting for her prince.

Eliana wanted to be...

FREE~

Growing up she liked to watch Disney movies to distract her from her parents constantly going out. If you asked her 'what's her favorite Disney princess' she would give a whole document on who and why.

Something they all had in common is working chard and wanting to be happy and free.

You may be wondering when did you and Eliana met?

At age 7 when I first started this school. She was my first friend she even stayed while me and my family got the tour. Even if her mom was enemies with my dad."

Hayley opens the car door and sighs " Well Hope you always said you wanted to be around kids your age that have the same abilities as you so here we are"

" And if you like it you can attend here"

Hope looks up at her family excited and speechless.

" REALLY!!"

The whole family laughs and Klaus says " yes love" .

And while they walk up to the door Hope does her little victory dance and they look at her amused.

As soon as the Hayley was about to open the door Caroline and a little girl hopes age opens the door with a happy and bright smile.

" Welcome Mikealson's as you know I'm Caroline and this little cutie is Eliana" and Eliana looks up and continues to say-

" Hi ima Eliana and you must be Hope"

Hope looks at in awe of her looks.

"H-h-hi my names Hope" she stutters a little.

" Well let's get this tour started" Caroline says after a moment of silence.

" This is the common room or the witches room as the kids put it"
( Eliana wanted to do the tour so Caroline let her do it)

" They separated us into our supernatural groups so we can learn about our history" Eliana says.

And Eliana sighs and says " Let me be honest the witch's here are stuck up and think their the 'it' group cause and I quote ' were are the best group because we can whoosh you across the room'.

Hope laughs and looks at her " aren't you witch too"

"Ima witch and a vampire"

Hope looks at her confused.

" But how-"

"Well I'm one of natures loopholes and so are you"

The whole family tensed up and went in to full protective mode. But Eliana didn't notice.

"How do you know" Elijah says calmly but ready to attack.

" I mean everyone in the supernatural world knows about Hope" She says not really caring and wanting to get this over with now.

" Welp let's continue this tour"

And they continue the tour. And now their at the office.

Eliana sighs in relief " And this the office"

And before Kol could ask her for we're is Caroline someone interrupts him-

At the front of the school Caroline and Katherine were at the walking towards them.

" Eliana time to go home" and the Mikealson's look at her in shock that someone like Katherine made someone so sweet.

And Katherine looks at them scared but not ready to show.

And Eliana runs up to her and hugs her legs. " Mommy!"

" Hopes voice over done"

And that's how me and Eliana meet.

*At somewhere in the woods*
*Elianas pov*

"I am so drunk that it makes no sense" " I'm not even talking to anyone" and she starts laughing.

I see someone up ahead.

Hope fully they leave me alone so I can be shit faced drunk.

But then as I get closer to them I see a attractive person up ahead.

" Hey there little lady I'm from the town ahead and was wondering if I can get some help" He says clearly wanting to get in my pants.

" Umm I'm afraid I can't help you" I say while turning around.

And since men can't understand no means no. He grabs me harshly and says " I think me and you are going to have a good time"

I was thrashing around and screaming help me while he was taking off my clothes piece by piece.
He was about to put his thing in me but got thrown off top of me.

They were both fight as I was blacking out and I got picked up by someone and...

And the last thing I hear is

" I will always protect up even if it means giving my life" a feminine voice says

And as so as i hear that the last thing I see is darkness.

A/N thank you for reading my book. And to whoever is reading this book I hope you have a fantastic day and can forget your problems.💕❤️