-26-

* = Thoughts

Me (Minnie)

My Therapist (Jason)

*-*

Well it is now for us.

I guess...

So the origin story... we got that down?

We met at a coffee shop, fell in love after you spilled coffee on me. We're now in love and want to get married soon-

But in a few months we'll break up because...

Because?

Because we realize we just don't match.

Won't they try to convince you not to give up?

Yeah, they would, but I'll handle that part. After that we'll probs never meet again.

You don't want to get therapy from me anymore?

Well, I mean. I feel like as if the next couple of weeks is going to be therapy for me. I mean, having you around makes me happier. It's sets me in a good mood.

*Nods

Oh

*So we'll never see each other again in a few weeks.

That's too bad. You've already grown on me. 

Sure I have. 

*eye roll

There you go again with the eye rolls.

Pftt, whatever.

+++

Hey my dear roses!

You know, recently I've been watching a lot of book youtube... and I heard a book youtuber mention something. She (YT: Abbie Emmons; I think it was her video about writing a short story) said something along the lines of looking at all your works as practice... and I think that I'm actually going to try and do that! It might helps me to improve faster when I look at all my works as a piece of practice, because then I will try my best more and more, I imagine.

Speaking of practice. I'll be going on forward with mostly pov chapters. I think it'll help me improve more in my writing in the future if I write more of that. I might still do some dialouge chapters in the future though!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading! Don't forget to

❤♥❤Comment, vote and share!❤♥❤

Please? Luv ya to the STARS and backkk! 💗🌌