4: let's not meet again

Min Eunji grabbed her own phone to check the time since she felt like she stayed there for too long, being lost in her thoughts that were twirling around in her head like a tornado causing her a headache.

"Huh?! It's already this late!? No wonder my head hurt just from thinking..."
She sighed and stood up, taking her bag with her.

'Ah.. I forgot I didn't prepare dinner beforehand.. I'll just buy ramen oh and some snacks to eat while I finish reading that..'
She hummed, looking around for a bit.
' I think the nearest Convenience store is this way..'

She walked for a short period of time before reaching her destination.
She walked in, "Welcome!" And was greeted politely by the part timer.

She looked at him, smiling before realising who that person was.
' Daniel's original body! I don't really want to interfere with the story or whatever it is!'
She almost turned around and walked off but..
'if I leave immediately... he might think it's because of him.. it'll hurt him.'

She sighed and walked closer looking around the store for what she was looking for.

'She's pretty...I think she was from the same class as me but I don't know her name yet.. she sighed! Is it because of my appearance..?' Little Daniel thought, looking down and fidgeting with his chubby fingers.

Eunji noticed the gloomy aura coming from him and felt bad for him.
' did Zack or any of the bullies bother him again? I don't understand why are they treating him so badly just based on appearance.. besides he.. looks cute and cuddly-'
She shook her head aggressively with a small tint of red on her cheeks, cutting off her thoughts from wandering too far.

She picked up everything she needed and placed them on the counter.
She paid him the exact money and placed the energy drink she bought a second ago on the counter, smiling softly and kindly at him.
"You're a night shift worker right? It must be hard on you, have this. It's not much but.. good luck!"

"A-ah um! Thanks.. miss.."
Daniel smiled,bowing slightly.
"No need for thanks! I know how hard it gets when you lack sleep "
'i think I might have.. misjudged her..'

Eunji walked off and when she almost reached the door, Daniel spoke up loud enough to get her attention.
"em! I'm Daniel park..!"
She turned her head slightly, flashing him a bright smile before answering him.
"Eunji. I'm min Eunji. Nice to meet you, Daniel park."

She walked out and made her way towards her house, feeling satisfied with what she bought.
'this much is probably fine. I won't be interacting with him again anyway. Nothing will change the already planned future.. right?'

'there are still kind people around too..'
Daniel smiled widely to himself, feeling happier than he already was and continued with his work attending to different customers.

He did his job perfectly and well as he was scheduled to do it and the last thing he wanted to do was to get in trouble.

Min Eunji walked to her house, 'it's getting dark.. I hope nothing bad happens. Luckily my home isn't far from here ' she thought , holding her bag tight in her hands.

The rest of the walk went smoothly and soon she arrived at her doorstep, sighing happily at finally having made it home after a long day. She went inside and took off her shoes changing to indoor slippers.

She went to the kitchen, put the things she bought and made her way upstairs to her room , going straight into her bathroom and taking a hot shower.

After cleaning herself of all the grime and sweat she felt better than ever, smiling to herself while drying herself off with one of her large fluffy towels. As she finished putting on an oversized t-shirt and some comfy shorts, she headed downstairs and to the kitchen again to prepare the Ramen she bought.

Once it was ready she sat at the table and started eating it slowly, savouring every single bite while doing so. Once she had eaten her fill, she washed her bowl and utensils clean and placed them in their places.

she took some snacks and headed to the living room.
she sat comfortably on the couch , taking out her phone.
'Tomorrow is weekend so I can stay up as much as I can. I need to finish reading the thing on that mysterious phone but..'
she furrowed her brows and sighed, tapping on her own phone's screen.

"I need to look for a part time job first.." she mumbled quietly.
She started searching through her device for some job ads.
"hmm.. this one's nice but I can't apply. I need a job that allows me to work from 5pm to 10 or 11pm" she sighed and continued her search.

After a while, she couldn't find anything and when she was about to give up she noticed a post someone made asking for a private tutor.
"I could do this for a bit while I find what I'm looking for"

She sighed , " it's in Gangseo. It'll probably take me an hour by bus to get there. Ugh I guess I have no choice.."
She messaged the number, asking if the job was still available and luckily it was.
They gave her more information and they asked if she could start tomorrow evening which Eunji agreed to.

She hung up and got lost thoughts, remembering her encounter with Daniel.
'I don't want to do anything with them.. especially him, since he's the main character. I will stay away from them!'
She Clenched her fists in determination then sighed,
'It'll be hard to do that since I'm friends with Mira, Zack and Jay... They're precious to me. I can't just straight out ignore them.. well, I'll just decrease my interaction with them!'

After a while of thinking, she started eating snacks and reading the webtoon on the mysterious phone.
'The future.. huh...I won't get in the way of fate.'

-a bit later-
She gasped, staring at her screen in shock.
"Jiho did..what?!"
She took a cuf of water and drank it, calming herself down.
"... The future is messed up.. what's up with these Gangs and stuff?!" She groaned, continuing her reading.