Marituga and Skeletons

Blacky flew as far as his wings could carry him, when he found an island with a lighthouse. "Right on Time, baby!" He cheered and landed at the docks. "D-d-dragon!" A villager screamed, frightened of Blacky's appearance. "Calm down, bud, I don't mean any harm!" The dragon tried to calm the villager, who seemed more frightened than before. "Please, I just need some food and rest. I'm tired of flying and fighting a giant one-eyed squid!" Blacky pleaded. "Anyways, where am I?" He then asked. "M-m-Marituga, Bermudatriangle, in Beru, to be exactly" the man stuttered. "The legendary triangle?! My father told me stories about how he was trapped here once." Blacky answered. "Thank you, bud, for telling me where I am. Now I can get some food." With that, Blacky left the trembling and stuttering man alone. He wandered around the Basar and found some fish stands which he bought with the gold he had with him. Then Blacky heard explosions and fighting sounds. And of course, being the warrior he is, he followed the sounds straight to a battle between the 7Cs and Golden Bones. "Hey! You, golden tin can! Mess with someone your size!" He growled, then jumped into the battle, summoning a red glowing sword with emeralds merged in it. "You dare making fun of me, Golden Bones, the most feared general in the triangle?" Bones asked hissing. "I don't fear you, tin can! You're bark is worse than your bite!" He answered. Blacky swung his sword at him and got a good hit. He flew up and fired some green-blue fireballs at the skeleton army. Bones retreated and Blacky let his sword vanish in thin air. "Wow! That was amazing!" He heard from behind. Blacky turned around and saw Zak staring at him amazed. "Thank you, young lad, thank you. But that... it was nothing. I've fought worse at my home." He said. "Wait, you're stranded here too? You can come with us!" A ghost said. "Clovis... didn't you forget something?" Zak asked. "But Zak, he's a great addition! Look at his fighting skills!" Calabrass said. "Thank you, sword. And also, I don't wanna stay here... If you all want to get out, let's team up, I say..." Blacky mumbled the last part.