News

Enjoy!

*8 Months have passed/ Yami and Raven are already married*

"Mrs. Atemu where are the files that Mr. Kaiba had sent?"

Yami asked professionally and kindly. Raven slowly made her way up to her boss's desk.

"Right here. Sir"

Yami notice her slow movements and raised an eyebrow in question.

"Raven..are you okay?"

"I'm fine....I just feel a little..."

Raven began to say before her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she slowly collapse to the ground. Yami quickly ran to her side and yelled for help.

*Yugi's House*

"I don't understand, why didn't you take her to the hospital? Why bring her here? You're aware that she's pregnant right?"

Yugi asked confused as he watched Yami light up some candles around Raven who was laying on the bed.

"Yes but the doctors can't help with this"

"Then who?"

"That would be me"

Ishizu said catching Yugi by surprise as she turned off the light.

"I would need space and silence"

She said sternly. Yami and Yugi remained in the room as they watch Ishizu let out a chant in the Egyptian language. After a while Ishizu stopped as she looked to Raven in surprise.

"Pharoah, may you come look at this"

She said quietly. Yami took a step forward and was surprise.

"Yugi, you have to see this"

He said just as quietly. Yugi nervously swallow the lump in his throat as he made his way beside Yami. He frown as he notice nothing wrong with Raven.

"I don't understand, what's wrong with her?"

"Shadow magic"

Ishizu answered.

"But it's not surrounding her"

"No, it's not her. It's our unborn child"

Yami said in surprise. Yugi was surprise and looked to Raven's stomach and indeed sees the shadow magic surrounding her abdominal.

"Wow. So does this mean what I think it means?"

Yugi asked. Yami smiled proudly as he looked to his best friend.

"Indeed. Our child would have the ability  to control Shadow magic"

"But how can you calm down the shadows if you're not the one in control?"

"That's why our Pharoah must talk to the child"

Ishizu said with a smile. Yami immediately blush before looking to Raven.

"Will she be okay?"

He asked.

"Yes my Pharoah but you must calm the child the shadow magic is draining your Queen's life energy"

She said quietly. Yami took a deep breathe as he leaned close to Raven's stomach and gently rub the baby bump.

"Sshhh little one. I'm here. I know you're scared right now but you're also hurting your mommy. You're not alone. Once you'll come into this world you will always be loved and care for."

He said quietly in a hush whisper. Yami pulled away slowly in time to see the shadow magic disappear into thin air. Surprisingly enough at that moment Raven open her eyes.