❀ 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ❀

smut warning el oh el & slightly manipulative behaviour
→ y/n l/n's pov ←

the dim bathroom lighting shined over the two figures, the girl's moans filling the room as the man fucked her. one of his hand's gripped at her hip and the other one gripped on her hair pulling her backwards forcing the girl to look at herself in the mirror as she came undone at the pressure building up inside of her.

the hand on her hip moved as he wrapped it around her neck, squeezing it with enough pressure that had made the girl quiver, "oh my god." she mumbled out as brought her towards his chest.

"fuck you look so pretty y/n" he groaned in her ear, "just look at yourself."

y/n's eyes met her own reflection as she saw tears coming out of her eyes from the pleasure that she was receiving, the sin tattoo from the man's hand plastered in her view. her mascara and lipstick both smudged.

his hand tightened around her neck as their gazes met through the mirror, a smirk falling onto his face, "i met he was never as good as i am?" the hand that was pulling her hair back moved to her breasts and he pinched her nipples, "such a good little slut aren't you..."

she moaned at the praise and tried to nod her head, "yes shuji"

"ah ah ah, i deserve something more then shuji." he tutted, pinching y/n's nipple harder.

she gasped at the sensation, not listening to what he was saying as she was too immersed in the pleasure that she was receiving. this angered the man slightly, as he wanted her entire focus to be on him. he removed his hand from her neck and then slapping her, his pace stopping.

y/n whined, as he pulled out of her. she turned around to go at him, "why did you stop?"

"because you can't listen to basic instructions." he replied moving away from her and going to walk out of the bathroom.

y/n grasped at his arm in a panic, "wait no." he stopped but didn't turn around to look at her, "i'll do anything just please."

"anything?" he whispered, y/n couldn't see the malice intend that formed on his face as he thought of the things he could make the girl do for him.

"anything."

he span around and lifted her onto the bathroom sink, his lips attached themselves to her neck as he bite and kissed her. leaving purple bruises all over her neck.

"then call me sir." he whispered into her ear, as he bit her earlobe.

"fuck..please sir. please fuck me. i need you in me." y/n moaned back as his fingers slipped under her dress, rubbing her through her underwear. the girl moved forward trying to get more from him but he simply chuckled and pulled his fingers backwards.

"ah ah ah, be a patient." his hand fell onto the neck once again and he squeezed, pulling her forward so there eyes were level to eachother, "how i missed your beautiful self y/n, i remember now innocent you used to be and then you let yourself get corrupted by me. my sweet lovely y/n, turned into a desperate slut when it comes to my attention."

"it's because you are so good sir, you make me feel so good." she mumbled back, watching as his hand moved back under her dress.