Date prep

*A/N Sorry bit of a short boring chapter. Got a bit of writers block*

You couldn't believe you actually had a date with Joseph! What would you wear? You started panicking.
"What do I wear? How do I do my makeup? What do I do with my hair!" You shouted frantically to Marina.
"Okay y/n firstly calm the eff down. Secondly, hello? Are you forgetting that stunning dress you refused to wear to comic con?" She said grinning from ear to ear. She dug out the black dress and put it on the bed.
"Outfit. Check." She said mimicking a tick in the air.
"Okay well hair and make-up?" You asked.
"Well that is where you are blessed with my skills. You forget I am a genius when it comes to make up." Marina bragged.
She was right, her make up and hair always looked stunning.

You both agreed to go simple with the make-up. A subtle smokey eye look and some nude lipstick with the rest of the make-up looking natural. For hair you both agreed on curls. You loved how the overnight heatless curls looked on your hair. 
"See? Panic over." Marina said sounding very chill about it all.
Your phone pinged and your face lit up to see it was Joseph.
Starbucks? 1pm okay? -J
"He wants to go to starbucks?" I said surprised he'd choose such a popular place.
"Well you are a coffee adict. Aww you're both meant to be!" Marina said grabbing your phone out of your hand. Before you had a chance to take it back she was replying to him.
Sounds great! See you there x
"There you go." Marina said handing the phone back.

You both had dinner then put a movie on but you couldn't concentrate with the nerves you had about tomorrow. It felt like you were in a dream. No matter how many times you went over the phone call in your head it still didn't feel real. Joseph Quinn actually asked you on a date. Just then your phone pinged. 
Hey sorry is it okay if I bring a friend with me? -J

"He wants to bring a friend. Who do think it'll be? What do I reply." You said looking to Marina.
"Oh my god please be Sadie." Marina said excitedly.
"I'll just tell him yes and see if you can come?" You said typing the text.
"Well I don't want to crash your date." Marina said.
"Oops too late! It's sent. Guess you'll have to come too now." You said hitting send.

The next day Marina came round at 11 sharp to do your make-up, you had slept with your hair wrapped around your dressing gown belt. As you took it out you prayed it would look good and luckily it did.
"You look stunning. If you weren't straight I'd totally ask you out." Marina said.
"Awww thank you." You said giving her a hug.
The nerves were at an all time high and you kept checking the clock to see what the time was. Still an hour to go, how was the time dragging this much.