Chapter 11

This Chapter is kinda based off a Song called Growing up but different I can't explain just read.

     I walked downstairs and seen my mother with a bruise on her eye. I rubbed her back and took a piece a bacon. She looked at me and smiled my mother will always smile through anything.

"Goodmorning Babygirl".

"Morning Mom".

"Your Boyfriend out there talking to your father".

I turned around so fast and let the words repeat in my head.

"Why? When did he come".

"I don't know I can't see him".

I walked outside and Tink,Monty,and Dre was out there. I looked at my clothes I only had my Boy Shorts that got Love Pink around them with a matching like half shirt.

"Oh there go Shy, Hey babygirl". My dad said tryna give me a hug.

"Was you crying I can see the dry tears marks".

Damn I hate when that happens, of course everybody turned to look at me.

"No". I lied.

"I clearly can see it, so you gonna lie to my face Shy".

I looked away, Im hurting inside from him.

"Go in the house and put some clothes on so you can leave with them".

I looked down and walked upstairs. He told them to come in too, I hope they don't see momma face. I went in my room and decided what to wear its suppose to be almost 90 today. I find my Denim Shorts and a Nautica Shirt. I can just wear my Navy Blue Sandals.

"Aww Look at Dutches Little Room". Dre said shutting the door.

"Why y'all come here".

"Monty's idea he said he wanted to take Tink to the beach or something and he wanted us to tag along then Tink said come in the house, I was just suppose to be in the Bathroom but I had to see wassup with you, what was you crying for?".

"Nothing".

"Come on Dutches, wassup what's going".

"I'll tell you later".

I grabbed my stuff to take a shower..

_____________

It took is 4 hours to get to the closet beach, I was tired but least Dre was keeping entertain. When we got there we split up so it was just me and Dre. We was holding hands walking in the Sand.

"Now can you tell me?". He said.

I was hoping he would forget it.

"It's just my Dad".

"What about him, he seen so chill and laid back".

"Nah It was just hard growing up watching my daddy beat my momma until she bleed he did it last night to so ny trust for a Dude went away".

"I didn't know Dutches".

"Well now you do".

He said something but I went off to my little world and recited some song lyrics in my head.

Growing Up Was Real Hard For Me
Watching Daddy Beat Mommy Till She Bleeds
I Was Young But I Still Stay By Her Side
Now I Cry And I Pray To God But I Wonder Why

"You Okay Dutches?".

"Yeah I'm Fine".

"Well the Beach House right here".

It was beautiful house, I never been in a Beach House.

"Your Sister at the other one on the other side".

I walked in I would live in one of these.

"You like it here?".

I nodded my head and  looked around some more. I wonder why Dre out of all people Like me. I sat on the Silver Stool. I was tired as hellto be honest.

"Why you eyeing me Dutches".

"Just Because".

He stood between my legs and kissed but it wasn't a regular kiss one of thise sloppy,passionate ones. I got waayyy better at this then how I was before. I felt hand go to my shorts he stopped and looked at me.

"You want to?". He saud staring in my eyes.

My mother words ran in my head about waiting until Marriage but I was thinking otherwise.

I nodded my head up and down he picked me up and walked to the Master Bedroom.