blood soaked ball gown syd novak x fem reader

i had just woken up, my head hurting like hell i looked to Syd, she was curled up next to me sleeping soundly, Noticing the blood, the events of last night flooded back to me

the day before

"Alright take five" our p.e caoch yelled as we finished running, i was a few paces behind syd. my legs felt as if they were gonna give out so i walked to the bleachers along side syd, as we sat down Dina appeared before us and sat next to Syd. As i took my phone out of my sports bra that sat under my hoodie syd and dina started talking and as they did i put my headphones in and clicked play on my playlist, To Love a Boy by Maya Hawke drowned out their conversation

As the song ended syd pulled my earphones out and told me how dina asked her to homecoming. "Thats nice" i spoke  standing up, tears pricking my eyes, ive always liked syd tho i knew she wouldn't like me back as she liked dina, as i stood up the bell ringed telling me that its time for 6th period. "great ap chem" i thought, it was my least favorite class.

later

it was 6:30 i had about an hour to get ready for hoco. Turning on my playlist i looked through my closet for something to wear, after trying on a few dresses i settled on a flowy green dress with flowers on it

 Turning on my playlist i looked through my closet for something to wear, after trying on a few dresses i settled on a flowy green dress with flowers on it

i pit it on and looked in the mirror, my eyes were puffy but thats nothing that  makeup cant fix. as i finished getting ready i walked downstairs, my older brothers and their friends sat on the couch infront of the tv smoking weed, my foot steps starteled them and they turned and saw me, my oldest brother Tony got up, "you look beautiful" he spoke, he became my legal gaurdien not to long ago after my mom was put away, "thank you" i spoke smiling softly, "dont get roofied" he spoke laughing as he handed me and eddible " its 200 so becareful" i laughed and took it out of his hand and poped it in my mouth as i left the house " illl see you later" i shouted from my car, after starting it i took off  back to school for homecoming.

as i arrived i saw syd and dina and walked up to them "you both look amazing" i giggled looking at syd, she looked beautiful but then again she always dose, "your high arnt you" dina spoke noticing the blank look in my red eyes "so lets go dance" i spoke, dina rolled her eyes playfuly and took me and syd to the dance floor, a few songs later we went to the punch bowl, as dina poured the red liquid into my cup i looked over and syd wasnt there anymore but instead she was with stan on the bleachers talking to him , i turned back and dina now also had a cup as i drank the liquid sud and stan came over "wow dina, you look like a christmas tree"  stan complimented dina, as they talked i left the group hanging out bu the stage when i saw brad walk through the door looking intoxicated when all of a sudden they were announcing hoco king and queen, and aftwr they did brad stumbled onto the stage and snached the mic away and started talking about sydney and hed diary, as he did stan came up to try and stop him and brad punched him square in the nose making him pass out, a few seconds later brads head exploded, blood covered me from head to toe, chunks of bradley in my hair, i saw syd leave and i ran after her " syd wait" i shouted, she turned a saw me causing her to tun into the woods, i followed still trying to get her to stop, and eventually she did slow down as did I, she walked up the life gaurd tower and i followed, when she stoped i put my hand on her shoulder "syd" i spoke as she turned around " you think im a monster dont you" syd spoke as she whiped a tear from her eyes, " i dont syd, i could never" i spoke before she engulfed me in a hug " im sorry, im sorry i didn't mean it" she mumbled into my chest crying, " syd its okay, you can't control it" i spoke hugging her back, " its not okay __ i killed him" she spoke as she looked up at me, as she did i couldn't help but admire her, even covered in blood she was the prettiest girl ive ever seen, " syd listen to me its okay" i spoke my head moving closer to hers without reliseing, our lips just centimeters away, she looked to my lips before conecting them, i melted into the kiss, tho a bad time for a kiss ive been waiting for this moment forever, my hands moved to her her neck and rested on her back, as we parter she was about to speak befor i cut her off, " even covered in bradley shit for brains lewis's blood you still look wonderful" she smiled softly before speaking, " what do i do now" "i dont know" i spoke, letting go of her and took her hand in mine and walked into the life gaurd tower and sat down, she sat with me , " we wait i spoke as she laied her head in my lap, playing with her hair we sat in silence not knowwhat to talk about. soon my eyes fluttered shut and i fell asleep.

A/N: ik it sucks I was bored and felt like writing