1st Period

Venus looked at herself in the mirror she was wearing her white matching set the showed of her boobs nicely and made her ass look sexy. She left her hair down knowing it would just get taken down if she wore it up.
"What's you first period this year Ve?" Her roommate Maxine asked it was Venus's second year at LSA and she knew what classes she would have.
"Phone Sex." She replied after looking at her schedule.
"Bummer I guess we'll have to fuck later then." Venus smirked and kissed her as she pinned her to the wall. Her knee rubbed Maxine's crotch through her panties and she felt wetness pooling between the girl's legs. She got her to the edge and then sauntered away with swinging hips leaving her roommate horny and soaking. Venus walked to her first class and arrived right on time. Their professor Ms. Amara was standing in her red lace panties without a bra.
"Welcome class." As she paced in front of the board her tits bounced turning on many of the girls. "Today I will partner you up and you will each have a phone you have to make the other cum over the phone. If you both cum by the end of class you get a 80 if you both cum more than once you get a 100 if only one of you cum you get a 50 and if neither of you cum a 0." She started to partner off everyone and Venus began rubbing her cilt lightly so she wouldn't be bored as she waited. "Venus Alora and Esme Black to area 4." Esme looked at Venus who winked at her the walked to the room that had a divider wall through the middle on each bed there was a phone for them to talk to each other. Venus got a glance at Esme before they went into the area she was pretty hot.

 Venus got a glance at Esme before they went into the area she was pretty hot

Venus picked up the phone and looked at the number on the wall she dialed it.
"Hello princess. Are you ready." Esme nodded even though Venus couldn't see her.
"Yes mistress whisper dirty things to me. Make me cum all over my pretty bed." Venus smirked she loved being the dom.
"Spread your legs for me slut imagine I'm right in front of you slowly stripping your bra and panties off seeing how wet you are for your mistress. I want you to start slowly rubbing your cilt. I'll do it too but don't rub to fast you don't get to cum just yet." Venus slowly rubbed her cilt knowing Esme was doing the same by hearing her soft moans on the phone. She smirked and rubbed faster on her own making her moan loudly into the phone the pleasure waving through her body.
"Rub faster whore but don't cum. You're my little slut aren't you my little fucktoy." She heard Esme's moans get louder as she rubbed harder.
"Fuck mistress I'm about to cum!" Venus groaned at the sound of her voice so desperate.
"Me too slut. Cum for your mistress." Esme came undone with a shout sending Venus over her edge.
"I'm so tired mistress." Esme said panting from the orgasm. Venus chuckled into the phone.
"Oh my little slut you thought we were done. Get ready with your fingers whore." Esme quickly did was she was told as not to get punished. "I want you to stuck two fingers in your tight little pussy for your mistress." Esme did as she was told on the other side of the wall moaning loudly as her slender cold fingers entered her gleaming pussy. Venus did the same to herself. "Now put the phone on the bed next to your head and use your other hand to play with your tits as though it was Mistress." Esme tweaked her left nipple as she moved her fingers in and out of her wet hole. She felt pressure building up so she went faster her moans becoming louder.
"All right slut I want her to add another finger in your pretty little pussy. And no cumming just yet, okay whore?" Venus said as she began fingering herself with three fingers as she rubbed her cilt.
"Yes mist-" Esme cut off her sentence with a loud moan as she added a new finger stretching out her hole. Venus began moving her thrusts more quickly.
"Listen to your mistress cum slut and then you can cum." As Venus fingered harder and faster she came all over her fingers holding the phone up to her mouth she sucked loudly on her fingers.
"Mistress can I cum?" Esme asked with another moan as she came close to her climax.
"Yes slut come for you Mistress she wants to her all that milky cum squirt out of your juicy pussy." At those words Esme came again. Both girls hung up on the phones and Ms.Amara walked in as the girls regrouped in their joint space without the divider.
"Wonderful job girls you got done just in time for a 100." Esme and Venus smiled at each other before leaving the area. Venus put her undergarments back on for her next class.
"Goodbye girls have a pleasuring rest of your day." The girls all called out a goodbye to their teacher before heading to their second period.