2nd Period

Venus hurried to her next class she had Oral sex which was one of her favorites. She winked at a few girls giving them her signature smirk. Once she got to class she plopped down in her seat making her tits jiggle. A few girls stared for a moment before turning to the board. Their teacher Madame Lucille was one of the older teachers but her tongue worked magic. She smirked at the girls.
"I would like everyone to take off their panties and bras then get into groups of three." Venus ended up with two girls she knew from last year one who had a silver tongue and the other who had a very sensitive core. Sasha who was hot and dominate while Amelie was a little more innocent and submissive. All the girls spread out around the classroom and Madame Lucille walked around to supervise and make sure everyone was cumming and not using their hands to pleasure each other's pretty little pussys, colts, and breasts.

 All the girls spread out around the classroom and Madame Lucille walked around to supervise and make sure everyone was cumming and not using their hands to pleasure each other's pretty little pussys, colts, and breasts

Madame Lucille gave the signals that they could start and Venus laid down on the clean cold floor so that Amelie could perch on her face

Madame Lucille gave the signals that they could start and Venus laid down on the clean cold floor so that Amelie could perch on her face. She licked her lips at seeing her dripping pink core that was waiting to be licked clean. As Venus licked her lips Sasha propped Venus's legs on her shoulders and began eating her out. Venus moaned into Amelie's pussy making Amelie shiver.
"Please Venus stick your tongue into me!" Amelie begged as Venus teased her by kissing her thighs. Venus obliged and licked a stipe up Amelie's folds in a teasing manor at that moment Sasha sucked on Venus's throbbing cilt.
"Fuck Sasha." Venus moaned feeling pleasure throughout her body. She plunged her tongue into Amelie's dripping hole which made Amelie moan again. Venus knew it wasn't going to take much for Amelie to cum so she went a teasingly slow pace to make her last. Sasha kept attacking Venus's amazing pussy that was sending pleasure all throughout her body. She moaned into Amelie's folds and suddenly Amelie grabbed Venus's hair to pull her closer to her throbbing area. Venus smirks and aggressively attacks Amelie's core Sasha sucks on Venus's folds and plunged her tongue like Venus was to Amelie. Venus thrust deep into Amelie's folds making her cum quickly but after licking up all her juices Venus continued eating out Amelie. She wanted to make her cum infill she didn't have any cum left. Sasha then moved to Venus's delicious tits sucking of the nipple and swirling her tounge around it. She left dark bruises all over her sensitive boobs that now her hard and covered in purple bruises that she would show off at her next class since she didn't have a shirt and probably wouldn't be allowed to wear one anyways.
"Venus I'm-" Amelie cut herself off with another orgasm from Venus cumming. Sasha licked Venus's juices and got in ground of Amelie the switched positions so that Sasha was also on the ground with Amelie sucking on her pussy that was dripping from watching both of them get pleasured. She sucked on Amelie's breasts just as Sasha had to Venus making her back arch at the pleasure from her chest. Venus kept sucking and biting Amelie's cilt. She came faster with each orgasm by the 8th one she barely had time before she came again.
"Venus please I-" she couldn't even finish a sentence with how fast she was cumming. Madame Lucille walked over to them.
"Very nice girls. I'd say this is one of the best displays a second year class has given. Miss Alora making a fellow student cum 11 times in one class period, Truly extraordinary you too Miss Overight and Sutton." After she walked away Sasha came from Amelie moaning repeatedly into her pussy. After Sasha came Amelie finished for the final time. Venus licked up Amelie's and Sasha's juices. Amelie couldn't stand steadily so Madame Lucille picked her up.
"I shall inform her period 3 teacher that she is unable to come to class." She told Sasha and Venus who nodded not wanting to be late after oral.
"Now head out before you are late." She commanded. Venus and Sasha nodded before running to their next class. Venus encountered Maxine on her way and smacked her clothed pussy rubbing her cilt a little knowing she would be left wanting more before walking off leaving Maxine even more turned on than she was before which wasn't good because she had Teasing next and they didn't ever let anyone finish in that class. Venus smirked knowing how hard she was going to fuck Maxine tonight.