⤷⁖⍣𝗣age 4. (English)

𝗘𝗻𝗴:

And here I am! I'd say finally haha!
I admit that in this time I have been pretty inconsistent, but let me explain everything now:

Let's just say that at the end of school last year (during and after covid, in 2021) lots of things changed...

Everything was changing for me, even at school and in my private life and I wasn't read. But why? Well, let's just say that I was finally getting over such a complicated situation that I'd like to don't talk about it today, but it destabilized me lot. Obviously I am aware that I wasn't the only one who maybe suffered and had bad times, but for that time Wattpad was a very comfort zone and a way to escape from reality.
I have met many wonderful people, some are still here but others aren't and I'm sorry for that but we can't force someone to stay right?

Writing and venting here was a way to me to express what I felt and it was very helpful. But going on I learned from my experiences and my past and I did my best to fight my problems and resolve them.

With the new year, my school live changed drastically: my days were so much colorful and the people that I shared my hours with were amazing and I couldn't get annoyed not even a minute with them. It was beautiful spending time with my classmates. So slowly during the time, Wattpad was slowly getting nothing to me and I was active just in some cases and pretty rarely though and I chat and texted with just a few of people, nothing all.
I know that I said different times that I'd return but I couldn't put any kind of attention in what I was writing and I couldn't be that active as I was one time.

My "hiatius" lasted from the start of the school to now, since in the last months professors need more marks and stuff so they become more pressing and since I wanted good grades I had to study more and focus more.

But now I am finally here with y'all guys, with new plans for this profile and new updates. I'll be more active as before I promise and I won't leave anymore.
I really missed talking with all of you I won't lie, it was the most painful thing to me to don't talk with you during this time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All of this even to say that life is an hard challenged i know. But even it is, we must go on and do our best, sacrifice ourselves as well because whenever we will reach our goals, it will be the most beautiful day in our lives I swear.

I believe in you and I always will, no matter what if we talked or not, not
matter if we have seen in face or real life or not. I will always believe in you guys and people who will try to get you down, are just wasting time and don't know exactly what to do in their lives. But you mustn't listen to them, you must go on and achieve your dreams, your goals and everything you want in your live because it's you who decide and no one else.

I'm always with y'all and everything you need I'm here to support and love you with all my heart. Even for just say "hi", it's always a beautiful thing to me remember.
I'll send you a big hug and I love you so much remember<3
By ImJustPasserby