the meet

I basically live at the orphanage I have these strange "abilities" I always got sent back because of them

Y/N pov

I here a knok on the door "come in" I say it was my favourite worker she said "I know how you feel about families but please just try this one he has already adopted three kids from here" I say "fine but when I came back I want a book from you deal?" "Fine" "great" "be down in five" "fieeeeeennnnn" I got up did my hair and got dressed

And teleported down stairs "hello" I say "you can sit and play guitar if you like y/n" "ok" I got my guitar and start to play my new boyfriend by Prince Wilbur soot he is my second favourite person ever even though I know ill never meet he's a pri...

And teleported down stairs "hello" I say "you can sit and play guitar if you like y/n" "ok" I got my guitar and start to play my new boyfriend by Prince Wilbur soot he is my second favourite person ever even though I know ill never meet he's a prince and I start to sing along.

Pilza pov

We arrived at the orphanage and are greeted by a lady she pointed to a room we start to walk over when we hear singing we listen in and thay are singing my new boyfriend I saw Wilbur's face lite up we start to open the door and as we did we see a girl playing guitar and singing. She was really good and I saw look over at us

Y/n pov

I look up and see a tall man with wing's he walks in and I feel like he was going to stab me "hi" I say in a somewhat deep voice (like when you wake up and in the morning)

I saw 3 other people behind him one had somewhat poofy he had a somewhat pastal yellow sweater and pants he looked really happy ( 'this' means thinking ) 'he looks familiar' I silently think to myself I push it off and by the time I got out of thinking they all where sat in front of me "hey hehe" 'that was stupid of me'

Time skip to the next day brought to you by my puppy who keeps liking me

I woke up to hearing people talking about how apparently the royal family is adopting someone today 'probably just a fake rumour I doubt they would come here much less adopt someone' I walk down stairs to be met with the same family from yesterday 'oh boy' I think to myself (well who else would you think it to) 'now that I look phil has a crown' I brush it off thinking it's nothing (boy you wrong) Phil walked up to me and said " hey y/n I decided to adopt you" I was half listening I mean it is morning "uh-huh ok wait WHAT!?" As I was mentally bashing my head on the wall Phil was say how Wilbur will help me pack as we where walking back from packing my stuff Wilbur went to tell Phil I'm ready that's when it happened I saw b/n (b/n = bully name) heading straight for us "well well well what do we have here getting adopted are we? Don't get your hopes up you'll come back just like every other time" they said smiling 'god I wish I could wipe that stupid look off their face'

—♪ΩΠ짣€¢¥₱¢₹«»—

That's it for chapter 1 sorry it's so short I just have stuff going on but I will try and post as much as I can