012.

A hand taps my shoulder and I spin around coming face to face with Roy

A hand taps my shoulder and I spin around coming face to face with Roy. "Hey Evelyn." He mumbled awkwardly. "What do you want Roy?" I questioned taking a deep breath.

"I'm really really sorry. I was super drunk and I don't know what I was doing." Roy expressed fiddling with his fingers. "It's okay." I muttered admiring my fresh set. "Uhm, do you you know wanna go to the dance with me?" He asked tilting his head.

"uhh, sure." I smiled placing my books into my locker. "alright, cool." He nodded walking back with his friends. Ashtray then walked past me with a hard glare like he had heard the whole conversation.

what the hell is his problem.

I patted the bottom of my silk soft pink dress, I paired it with some random heels Maddy owns.
"He will love it." Maddy smiled finishing up my hair. She straightened my hair adding little curls at the bottom.

"it's gorgeous!" I squealed spinning around. Maddy wore a grey sparkly 2 piece set. "I'm gonna find some random guy and dance with him." Maddy shrugged, her heels clacking on the tiled floor.

"okay.." I mumbled following behind her to the car making sure to not let my dress get dirty. "I'm gonna grab a water from the store, you wanna come in?" Maddy questioned, I nodded exiting the car and following her inside still holding up my dress.

Ashtray wore simple basketball shorts with a black tank top. He was watching a boxing match on the little TV they had in the shop. He nodded at me and Maddy returning his focus to the match.

so, im assuming Ashtray does night shift because he's at school while Fez works.

"Beat his ass bro" He shouted raising his hands in the air. He hopped off the counter ringing up me and Maddys stuff. I got a pack of gum and Maddy got a bottle of water.

"y'all really going to the winter dance." He questioned taking the cash from Maddy and puttying it in the register grabbing the amount of change needed. "yea." Me and Maddy said in sync both shrugging.

"So, Evelyn you're going with Roy, The guy who almost took advantage of you at the party?" He raised his eyebrows making direct eyecontact with me. "He apologized, everything's good. he was drunk anyways." I opened the gum pack placing a piece in my mouth.

"Whatever you say." He hopped back on the counter focusing on the TV. "it seems like he likes you." Maddy smirked chugging her water after. "Hell no, we're literally enemies." I denied taking a deep breath.

he's so good looking, but never. ever.

Roy waited for me in the front with a smile. His tux was a basic one the guys usually wore. "You look good." He smiles grabbing my hand. "Thank you." I grinned flashing my teeth.

I slowly opened my eyes, my head throbbed in pain as I sat up. "where am I?" I thought to myself being in a room. It had grey walls, and the covers were black and white.

It was definitely a guys room, I lifted myself out the bed and I was wearing a huge hoodie, with just underwear on under. What the hell happen?

Suddenly the door flung open and Roy stood there with a grin. "mornin' He jumped on the bed and I sat beside him. "good mornin', I would be lying if I said im not confused at all." I looked around tilting my head.

"You drank too much last night, so I took you to my place." He pressed his lips together handing me a bottle of water. "What?" I said confused. "Maddy had liquor and gave you some, you overdid it." He shrugged leaning against the head board.

"Gosh, I need to head home. My parents are probably worried sick!" I groaned standing up and looking for pants. "you need uh- pants?" He questioned and I nodded immediately. He grabbed some basketball shorts tossing them to me.

"Thanks." I softly smiled. "no one's home, you can just go through the front door." He announced. I nodded, walking down the stairs and out the front door.

As i'm walking home, Ashtray was on the other side on his phone barely paying attention to the street. I stayed quiet until he noticed me and yelled across the street.

"Yo Evelyn!" He called out causing me to bolt my head his way. "uh- hey." I awkwardly said fixing my hair. "What in the hell are you wearing?" He pointed at my baggy shorts and hoodie.

"Clothes?" I shrugged placing my hands in my pockets. "Word." He mumbled placing his phone into his pockets. "uh, im gonna just go because I need to go home." I pointed forward and he nodded allowing me to leave.

why is he being so awkward?

END OF SEASON 1

A/N: Is ashypooh starting to develop feelings?