𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩

i was walking through the halls, faster than i ever walked in my life.
no one, no fucking one, treats my girl poorly and makes her cry like that. or think like that.
as i heard her sobs and the broken words she mumbled to herself, my heart shattered.
i couldn't disturb her, eventhough i really wanted to, just to stop her crying, telling her how much i loved her.
but it could've backfired really bad as well.

i scanned through all of the faces in the hall to find my target.

found it.
„carver, you fucking jock!"
i quickly went up to him, already tightening my wrist.

„oh look, our satanic frea-ah-!"
his face was struck by my wrist before he could finish his sentence.
everybody around us gasped loudly or let out an surprised scream. but i wasn't bothered by that. it was what he deserved since such a long time.

jason was holding onto his cheek, his lip bleeding as leaned against his locker.
„i dare you, carver. say another thing to y/n that makes her curse you out and it won't stay with one single beating"
i said before leaving towards the boys bathrooms again.
now i needed to put all of my attention on y/n, locking her inside of my arms and cover her with all of the love i could give her.

eddie was sitting on his bed, me on his lap, as i cleaned his wounded wrist with disinfectant, earning one or another hiss at the way it was burning on his skin.
„you made this to yourself so shush"
i said without looking up at him.

„it's what that asshole carver deserved..."
he quietly said before sniffling his nose as if he said something wrong. he was right but maybe he should've thought of a more verbal way to solve that situation.

eddie held onto my waist with his free hand and i could feel his eyes scanning my face.
„don't just look at me, ask me what you want to ask"
i whispered and put some bandaids over his knuckles.

eddie sighed and squeezed my waist gently.
„darling, you know that you can talk to me about anything, right?"
earning just a hum from me.
„so..you did spoke your concerns out loud, you know..about me"

so he did hear me.
it sounded like eddie had a hard time to think about choosing the right words.

„i can't tell you enough how much i like you, y/n. i will do everything in my power to make you stop thinking that i don't like you. you grew onto me so much the last months. even before that. i'm willing to help you with everything, you know that."

i hummed again and fixated the bandage i put around eddie's hand.
„you know, it just sometimes doesn't make sense to me how you can feel so...positive about me and like me in that way after everything i've done to you..."

„and what do you think how i feel about all of this? i'm confused too, sometimes. about how such a perfect girl like you can have such feelings towards a 'freak' like me. you apologized countless times to me and i made it clear that i forgive you. but sometimes i'm concerned that you just play with me and maybe lost a bet or something"

„eds, you're not a freak and neither would i do that!"
i protested and looked at him with big eyes.

„i know, angel. but i would never play around with you as well. i just wanted to make it clear to you"
he said and brushed some of my hair behind my ear with a slight smile, earning a small nod from me.
„and i promise that we can go through everything together, okay? that you can enjoy your favorite sweets again, drink your favorite drinks or eat with a light heart and empty mind again. i'll stay by your side and i will help you with everything you need help with. i'll keep my distance in moments you want me to. but i'll also hug you so tight you maybe forget to breath, if that's what you need. i just want to see you happy, enjoying yourself and love yourself, okay, darling? that's all i want"
eddie kissed my cheeks gently before smiling slightly at me again.

„thank you"
i whispered, tears building up in my eyes. but i won't allow them to run down my cheeks. i cried enough today.
i just wrapped my arms around eddie's neck and hugged him tightly.
„thank you, eds"

eddie surprisingly didn't got suspended for his actions, which is why we walked into school together. he still insisted on keeping the relationship for ourselves but i still wasn't happy with that.

„i'll wait for you outside after classes ended, so we can drive to mine, alright?"
he said before dropping me off at my first class.

„yess~! see you at lunch, eds"
i said and grabbed his healthy hand, squeezing it gently before going into the classroom and getting to my seat.

after school eddie and i drove to the trailer park and got off the van when we reached his trailer. the weather in hawkins finally cooled down, which is why i quickly made my way to the picnic table, sitting down.
„i'm so glad school is over for today, i couldn't stand all those faces looking at me today"

it was normal that people were looking at me but since a few days or weeks it was bothering me in an unhealthy way. i always felt watched at everything i was doing, sometimes it even made me shiver, tremble or looking around like i'm going crazy.
i haven't told eddie about it yet but it's the best to deal with it on my own. eddie already knew a lot of my problems, another one would make him worry even more.

„so, what are we studying today?"
i said and looked up at eddie, who placed his backpack next to him on the bench.

eddie whined quietly.
„i don't want to study..."

„you don't want to but we have to! you said you'll make 86' your bitch! it's going to be your year. so you better do something for it, smartass."

„wooow wooow, so you're the one coming up with names now, huh? i feel betrayed. i always give you such sweet names and what am i??"
eddie shook his head in played disappointment and got his books and notes out for math.
„let's see who the smartass is.."

——