USJ Part. 1

“Today’s training is gonna be a little different. You’ll have three instructors. Me, All Might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you.” Aizawa announced, gasps spread throughout the classroom in curiosity.

“Sir! What kinda training is this?” Sero asked while raising his hand. Aizawa pulled out a card with blue bold wording: 

RESCUE 

“Rescue. You’ll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that.”  

At that everyone started to get excited, whether it was doing real hero work or showing off their skills. (Y/N) looked down at her gloved hands, there’s endless quirks she can use but which would be the best on the different types of rescue.   

“Guys, I’m not finished yet.” Aizawa cut off everyone’s excitement as the classroom became quiet.  

“What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you’re excited about costumes… but keep in mind that you haven’t gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training’s at an off-campus facility, so we’ll be taking a bus to get there." He advised them 

“That’s all. Start getting ready.” 

At that everyone started getting up to grab their cases. Of course (Y/N) being one of the last to get up but she was surprised to see her boyfriend still in his seat. From the looks of it he seemed to be deep in thought. 

“Come on Izuku, stop daydreaming they could leave without us.” She managed to snap him back, with flustered cheeks he stuttered out an apology as they walked to the wall with the cases. (Y/N) grabbed her but she watched sadly as Midoriya grabbed the non destroyed things and his PE uniform. 

Now changed and ready, (Y/N) stood beside Midoriya as the class waited for the bus to arrive. Out of boredom she made a small screen before making in roate, spin, change its size, just anything to pass the time.

“Deku? Why are you wearing your PE clothes? Where’s your costume at?” She heard Ochaco ask.  

“Burn to bits.” (Y/N) bluntly stated, Midoriya laughed nervously at her answer. It was true but it was the way she said it, she was very blunt about it. 

“You saw it after the combat training. It was kinda trashed. I’m still waiting on the support company to fix it up.” Midoriya informed her. The girl nodded before looking at (Y/N), her head tilted in confusion.  

“I’m surprised your costume didn’t get ruined. Y’know since you were also close to Bakugou’s explosions.”  

“I made sure my costume design was resistant to anything that could damage or tear the fabric. However, on my status it had 25% left before the fabric could be destroyed on the explosive file.” She explained, but the poor girl was left confused. 

“Status? 25%? File?”  

TWEEEET

(Y/N) flinched at the sudden whistle sound, looking towards the sound she saw it was Iida. Midoriya must’ve noticed her surprised jump as he placed a comforting hand onto her own. She softly smiled at him before facing the front once again. She sweatdropped when he announced how they had to make two neat lines using their student numbers. Either way she would be sitting next to Midoriya so she wasn’t gonna complain.  

.

.

.

.