The Meeting.

August 6th, 2022.

*This son of a BITCH named idwt was heading his way like a little fucking femboy (uwu!!) towards the shitty 7/11, preparing to yet again feed this monster addiction.*

*"MONSTER!!! I NEED IT!! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT!!! I CANT BE A FEMBOY WITHOUT MY PINK MONTSER"*

*Idwt now opens the door, before immediately being greeted by the depressed, 17 year old cashier.*

*"Welcome to seve- not this nigga again." the cashier said in a depressed tone.*

*"fuck you" idwt said, before magically transporting a can of pink monster onto the counter*

*"2.99, actually 5 bucks. You fucking faggot." The cashier said.*

*"kys nerd" iwdt said.*

10 minutes later..

*iwdt now uses his femboy powers to strangle the cashier..*

*"Huff.. Huff.... Please... Stop...." The cashier said, already in tears*

*"no ❤️" iwdt stated, making the cashier sob.*

Iwdt now does some bdsm type of erping shit I will NOT get into, plz kys if ur into erping

anyways.

*iwdt now walks out of the shitty 7/11 like a lwittle petite fucking femboy (kill myself!!).. before being approached by a figure.*

*but then suddenly..*

his rival yop appears in front of him yop said: "I challenge you to a fight" idwt replied: "But im very small and brittle" yop proceeded to grab idwt's arms and push him into the ground idwt said: "but i need to grab my pink monster" which yop ignores taking his shirt off idwt struggles trying to escape the matter but it was too late yop and his men already surrounded idwt yop said: "you are coming with us" idwt couldnt refuse them scared idwt follows yop to his dungeon

*yop commands his men to stop following him @mrTondas#6129 walks up to him as the commander of the group says: "sir yop are you goings to be ok?" yop replies: "im ok i just need to talk with him" yop goes into the pitch black dungeon room staring at idwt who has been tied up for a while now yop asks idwt: "idwt would you like to form a cult with me?" idwt asks: "why me?" which yop replies: "because you are the only one i trust enough to be near me" as yop embraces idwt for a hug who knows what awaits our protagonists what kinds of trouble would await them*

*idwt struggles trying to escape the matter but it was too late yop and his men already surrounded idwt yop said: "you are coming with us" idwt couldnt refuse them scared idwt follows yop to his dungeon*

what happens I wonder