zack torres

Author's pov in this Y/N and Zack Torres knew each other from AUDC.

no one's pov
Y/N and Zack auditioned for Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition at the age of 10 and they didn't know each other before.
They became best friends later in season one.
It broke Y/N to see her best friend go.
She knew that he was watching from home so she wanted to make him proud by winning Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition but little did she know that no matter what he was proud anyway.
She did not win season one so she auditioned again for season two where she met Kalani, Jojo and the twins Travis and Tyler Atwood.
She thought that Travis was cute and later they both got a crush on each other.
Travis's pov
So I'm thinking about asking Y/N about being my girlfriend so I'm hoping she says yes or else I will be devastated.
Travis: Y/NN! wait up.
Y/N: Was up Trav?
Travis: Can we go somewhere else more private?
Y/N: Sure.
After they found a more private place.
Y/N:Was up?
Travis: So I really like you and I wanted to know if you would like to be my gf?
Y/N: Travis I would love to!
Travis pov:
Then I lean in to kiss her and she kisses me back.
I depende the kiss a little and swipe my tongue against her bottom lip and she accepts.
Y/N's pov
At my interview
Y/N: After I had learned my solo it was time to perform it but that didn't go after the plan bc when I did my leap I landed wonge, something in my knee snapped and down I go and can't get up again.
I hear Abby call my name and I look up at her with tears in my eyes and I'm just waiting to hear her say save the tears for the pillow but instead she says are you okay sweetie? and all I can say is no while sobbing.
My mom and Travis comes running bc everyone knows about me and Travis
Travis pulls me into a hug and whispers sweet words in my ear and kisses me on my head while my mom calls an ambulance.When we came to the hospital Zack came running in and hugged me and I started crying bc I was so happy to see him again after not seeing him for a whole year.
Zack: Are you okay Y/NN?                                                                                                                                              Y/N: Yeah my knee just really hurts you know.                                                                                              Travis: Who are you?                                                                                                                                                             Y/N: Travis meet Zack, Zack meet Travis                                                                                                                        Zack: Nice to meet you man.                                                                                                                                              Travis: yea yea whatever you to.