Chapter l

It was a normal day, Sebastian was yelling at Baldroy to not cook with a flamethrower, Mey-rin being clumsy and falling over with all the dishes. Like always Sebastian caught her and the dishes "What have I told you about running in the Manor?", Sebastian had a disappointed look on his face. "I-Im so sorry Mr.Sebastian!!" Mey-rin was still flustered, Sebastian carried the dishes back because he did not need her tripping again. While Prepping dinner Ciel called Sebastian into his study room. "Alois Trancy and his Butler will be visiting today, They will arrive at around 6." Sebastian checked his pocket watch, it was only 4:36 P.M.

Sebastian was walking around the manor to see Finny Outside trying to play with Pluto, usually it would end bad and it seems like half the manor would be burned down by Plutos fire breathing, but today was....different. Pluto was some what calm and wasn't chasing Sebastian everywhere he went. Sebastian had remembered about the guest coming over soon, He checked his watch and the time read 4:45 P.M, As soon as he put his watch away he heard a knock on the front door, he thought it would be Alois and his butler... But it was to early. He still had to open the door though. 

Sebastian opened the door and there was The little Blonde Brat Alois Trancy and his Cold Emotionless Butler Claude Faustus. "Ciel! We haven't seen each other in while haven't we?" Said Alois as he threw his arms around Ciel giving him a hug, "No we haven't..." Ciel had an annoyed look on his face but he would have to make it through the day. On the other hand Claude and Sebastian just kinda stared at each other, Claude looked at Sebastian with an almost mad glare. The longer Sebastian looked at him the more weird he felt, Sebastian was wondering why he was feeling like this because the spider was his enemy. Claude Faustus tried to take Ciels soul away from him, He was thinking and knew it wasn't a "horny" feeling, but more of a sad and "inlove" type of feeling...but why would he be inlove with his enemy?