Chapter lll

As Sebastian was laying in his bed he had remembered that he had not prepared for the next day, he quickly got up to do so. After, he went back to his room and sat at his desk, he had his elbows on the table and his hands through his hair "what's happening to me..? There's no way I'm starting to fall inlove with the person hate.." Just thinking about the way he feels and thinking about Claude made him blush. To take his mind off it, he headed towards his wardrobe and pulled out a black cat "Ahh.. so soft" he smiled with joy. He checked his watch and it was 8 A.M, he went over to Ciels room and he was still sleeping. "Good Morning young master" he claimed while opening the curtains, Ciel woke up with a yawn and stretch. Sebastian placed a cup of Earl Grey Tea on Ciels night stand as he got him changed. 

Around 30 minutes later Ciel was in his study room doing paperwork then Sebastian open the door slightly "Come in" Ciel proclaimes "Young Master it seems you Have a letter" Ciel stood up straight in his chair, The Raven handed him the letter. Ciel took a look at the letter and before he new it.. It was from the one and only Alois Trancy. "What could he possibly want? We saw him just a few days ago!" Ciel opened the letter, he had the look on his face as if he was looking at something he hated. He let out a sigh " Alois Trancy wants to have another party. But it will be at his manor this time" "Very well then, what Time shall we be there?" Sebastian asked, "We should be arriving there at around 5, so we should leave at 4:30. "Wonderful" Sebastian was only smiling because he would get to see Claude. 

At around 4:10 Sebastian was preparing Ciel for The party, and was also getting the horses ready for the Carriage. "Aren't you excited Claude?!" Alois yelled while spinning around, And for some particular reason he was. Claude was only excited for one reason, Sebastian would be there... He was not joyfully excited but sexually excited. Sebastian was the only person Claude has been thinking about..All he thought was Sebastian's beautiful Crimson eyes, and good looking body. How everything he wore fit his body perfectly, he could see his nice ass and perfect pair of thighs, but he also had a cute and sweet smile that Claude loved to see. It's almost like he was trying to turn him on. When Ciel and Sebastian arrived, Alois didn't wait for him to get to the door, instead he ran outside to greet him. Usually Ciel would look annoyed but he seemed rather calm and a little bit of joy seemed to seep through. On the other hand Claude just eyed Sebastian up and down... The Spider was good at hiding these emotions while Sebastian just needs to learn not to blush every time, overall he was hiding them well enough. It was still a little early to start getting dinner ready, so Alois grabbed Ciel by the Wrist and ran off (their just talking nothing dirty 😰). Claude decided that he finally would give Sebastian want he wanted....what he needed....