Chapter 3

keiken was casually walking around the 7th floor of Nazarick, Demiurge faithfully by her side. She had her hands behind her head, and a pout on her face. Despite his curiosity, Demiurge has yet to ask what bothers his Mistress, but it is his duty.

"My lady, forgive me if I'm overstepping, but something feels like it is troubling you?" He asked with a tilt of his head. keiken looked back at him, face blank for a moment, before puffing her cheeks. "Yeah! I'm just really bummed out, and bored. Momonga left so he could go observe that village or whatever, and I couldn't go with him." Demiurge nodded with the ever present smirk on his face.

"With all due respect, with little knowledge of where we are or where we stand, having two Supreme Beings out could be extremely dangerous. Especially with your situation at hand, Milady." keiken sighed. She knew all that, she had already come to terms with it. It was her idea to let the floor guardians be aware of her situation, and how dangerous combat would be for her in this new world. But it still doesn't solve her everlasting boredom.

"Of course Demiurge." keiken continued walking, before she came to a stop. Demiurge had stopped behind her. The small dragonoid places a hand on her hip, and another to her chin. "Actually, give me your honest opinion on something, Demiurge." The demon bowed, saying of course.. "Do you believe it would be safe for me to test out skills within Nazarick? Maybe on the 6th floor? But also, is there anything or anyone able to negate, or restrain me should I lose control?" Demiurge took a moment to think. keiken obviously wasn't planning on going out, it was still too dangerous. But in the future, should a situation ever occur where she was needed, she had to defend Momonga as well as the denizens of Nazarick without hurting them. It makes sense to test out her limits, and it would definitely cure her boredom.

"Well, to my knowledge you physically overpower any currently in Nazarick. Those with higher defensive skills may be able to take it, but for you to lose control wouldn't end well. We haven't discovered any way to prevent that. However, with some experimentation, you may be able to control it?" Demiurge said very smartly. keiken admitted that she was barely listening but got the gist of it. She would just need a chance to do so safely. An idea blinked in her head. Using [Message], she contacted Momonga.

"Momonga?" the dragonoid girl asked, Demiurge waiting patiently by her side.

"keiken. Was there something you needed?" The dragonoid smiled, confident in her idea. "Yes, actually! But before that, what are you up to?"

"I'm currently supporting the village's injured. The attack was settled but now reinforcements have shown up to destroy this world's Chief Warrior. I was about to go help him once he reached a state of near death. What did you need?" keiken nodded, despite knowing he couldn't see it.

"Great! I'll be on my way soon!" Momonga sputtered through the spell. "What do you mean you're coming!? Did you already forget your situation?" keiken giggled a bit, before introducing him to Demiurge's theory. "I figured testing it out on some enemies may be a good start." Momonga seemed quiet for a thought, probably thinking it over. keiken had confidence that this was a valuable reason to finally let her out of the tomb.

"No." The girl gave an exaggerated gasp. "Why not!?" She whined.

"The idea is worth looking over but it is far too early to make risky experiments in the new world. Maybe another time. For now, I've found some relevant information about this place through the village chief. I'll discuss more with you when I return." Momonga said before releasing himself from the call.

keiken sighed, temporarily forgetting about Demiurge behind her. "Stupid class effects, stupid new world. I hate it here, all this frustration makes me want to destroy everything." The girl said over dramatically. Demiurge was agape, another master revealing their plans in front of him! keiken was blissfully unaware she had just done the exact same thing Momonga had done when they had first arrived.

keiken looked behind her to see Demiurge, and blinked. "Ah sorry, forgot you were there for a moment, Demi. Actually is it okay to call you that? I'm sorry for being, uh, so informal." Demiurge shook his head, telling keiken there was no need to apologize to the likes of him, and that she may call him whatever she wishes. keiken sweat-dropped, "I think I'll stick with Demiurge, wouldn't want to invade I guess." Demiurge nodded.

Momonga had finally returned from the village that keiken found was named Carne village. He had also changed his name to Ainz Ooal Gown, to spread the name of their guild to other YGGDRASIL players. He also relayed the information about adventuring guilds, as well several locations throughout the land and their current diplomatic relations. The Re-Estize Kingdom, the Baharuth Empire, the Slane Theocracy, etc. It was much to take in but keiken agreed it was well worth its value.

"I see, are you planning to tell everyone in Nazarick about your name change?" keiken asked, turning her head to face Momonga. The skeleton nodded, "I'll be doing the announcement after this conversation. keiken raised an eyebrow, there's more?

Ainz leaned forward in your seat, "It is about our discussion earlier, while I was out." The dragonoid perked up. "I'll admit I'm curious about it too. And I want to get this out of the way, so here's my plan. The adventurer's guild that I told you about? I was originally planning on going myself, and retaining more information that way. But once you presented your idea to me, I think it would be better if you went." keiken's eyes widened. Then she took some time to think it over.

It would be a good chance to test things out, but it's not safe enough. Anyone strong enough to transport or negate her would have trouble blending in with humans. Plus, if she were to lose control. No good would come of it. She'd be labeled as a monster and her face would become recognizable. Although, she does enjoy this free chance to go outside. Plus, if she gets the control thing down, her adventuring would still pay off in the long run.

keiken breathed in deep, and when she let go she said, "Shit."

dear god this chapter is extremely short. I honestly didn't know what to write to fill the space this chapter was wonky since the next few episodes are about Carne village. It'd be incredibly hypocritical for keiken to go there, but at least there will be some sort of character development and working through those issues ? i guess. idk. I'm trying jsfk. thank you so much to everyone who followed and favorited! i will continue to try and work hard. please leave a review if i'm doing anything wrong, and you felt like leaving encouragement and constructive feedback. also this barely proofread lmao