Chapter 1:Badeline's Grave Mistake

*Cover art is not mine it was made by aamakuruu, go check them out over on Deviantart*

Cold.

Bitter, Freezing Cold.

That's all Madeline felt as she lay down on the snow, tilting her head she looked at the source of the coldness.

A sharp jagged rock ripped through her chest and straight through her heart, her blood staining the tip of it. Tilting her head again she saw her other half Badeline staring at her with a look of shock and horror on her face.

Madeline stared back up at sky remembering the conflict that caused her to get into this situation.

*A Few Minutes Earlier*

Madeline:Badeline stop! What are you doing!?

Badeline:You think i'm gonna let you abandon me so easily, I DON'T THINK SO!

Madeline struggled against Badeline's grip but she was just too strong, that is until Madeline's body suddenly hit something hard sending her flying.

Badeline looked up and watched as her other half flew through the air before....

*SHING*

Badeline's face turned from anger to pure shock as she witnessed Madeline fall straight onto a sharp jagged rock, ripping through her chest.

*Current Time*

Madeline pondered on what her friend Theo would think of this when she was snapped out of her thoughts by Badeline speaking.

Badeline:Madeline......I.....am so sorry.....I-

Madeline:*cough* It's fine.....I understand.....*cough*.....that you were angry....

Badeline felt a wave of guilt wash over her, this was all her fault, if she had just controlled her temper better this wouldn't be happening. But it was too late now.

As Badeline watched Madeline smile at her, an idea popped into her head.....a way to save both Madeline's and her own life. It was risky, but it had to work.......if it didn't.....

Badeline shook her head and placed her hands over chest before releasing her essence into Madeline, the fusion of the two suddenly causing the frost that was slowly covering the latter's body to fuse along with them.

Madeline felt a strange power course through her body as she was slowly lifted off the jagged rock she was impaled on, as the wounds healed her eyes suddenly were filled with a bright blue light as they shot open.

Her boots suddenly turned light blue, her pants were covered by snowflakes which formed tiny snowflake patterns on them, her blue jacket suddenly flattened out with the zipper disappearing which turned it into a light blue dress.

Her hair slightly shortened turning pure white with tiny snowflake patterns appearing throughout it, her skin turned a pale white and her eyes went from brown to cyan.

Meanwhile Badeline was undergoing her own transformation, her physical form covered itself in frost before it hardened and shattered revealing her new form which while it looked similar to her old one now was made of purple ice and snow.

Madeline floated down to the ground and onto her feet, the transformation ending as she opened her eyes. She looked down at herself before gasping in shock.

Madeline:Wh-What the......what happened to me!?

Badeline then appeared next to her with a triumphant smile on her face.

Badeline:Yes! it worked!

Madeline simply decided not to question it as she inspected the rest the of her appearance, she then felt a strange urge to raise her hand and as she did a tiny ice blast formed in her hand, out of surprise she threw at a nearby tree blowing it to bits.

Madeline:Whoa! Since when could I do that?

Badeline:I'm guessing the transformation gave you some new abilities...that must have been one of them.

Madeline:Well..it doesn't matter, we need to get back to where we were.

Badeline:Right.

Badeline then disappeared as Madeline started climbing the mountain again, taking note of her new abilities as she walked. It would take some getting used to, but she was sure she'd get the hang of it eventually.

A young girl stepped out of her small cabin home and as the door closed behind her, she turned to look at the large mountain that lay ahead. She took a deep breath before fixing the position of her backpack and taking off towards the mountain.

Kylia:I'm going to find you mother.......I promise.

(Bit of a short chapter but I feel like its a good way to kick this story off, stay tuned for Chapter 2. Cya.)