ᴢʜᴏɴɢʟɪ

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔.

( This oneshot is 'FLUFF' )

! Gender Neutral Reader !

<3

< 3

< 3

'' SURPRISE ''

.

..

...

You huff, tired of trying to wake Zhongli up. His head was on your stomach while you were on the couch. You tried everything, pushing him, begging, you even tried kissing him. None of it worked!

Out of nowhere you hear a chuckle. Zhongli opens his eyes and looks up at you, smiling. " Good morning, dear." he started. You respond," Finally you wake up. " Sighing, you smile back at him and kiss his forehead. He gets up from the couch, yawning." Would you like some morning tea my love? " You nod, getting up along with him, he gives you a gentle peck on the cheek before heading to the kitchen. You walk towards the bathroom and brush your teeth also splashing your face with water to help wake yourself up.

Walking out of the bathroom you see Zhongli has changed into more casual clothing. You smiled, today was the 10 year anniversary of your marriage. He said that he had something special to show you today which made you even more excited. You walk to the balcony, watching the sunrise as you lean on the railing. You have always found the sunrise pleasing to look at. You have done the same thing so many times that it has become a routine of yours, but truly you aren't complaining. It always made you feel calm and at ease.

While you were thinking of the amazing sunrise you hadn't noticed that Zhongli had already brought out your tea and was sitting in front of you. " You are truly stunning even when you are lost in thought. " He mumbles, presumably to himself while staring at your face. You glace over to him and ask, " What are you staring at? " He chuckles, smiling at you. " Nothing dear. " You frown, shifting in your chair. He gently grabs your hand saying, " Its fine, love, you look amazing. " You nod at him. He looks back over to the sunrise, you doing the same. " I've always thought that the sunrise was beautiful, " He started. Looking back over to you, " But it's still not more beautiful than you. "

--

Zhongli had told you to change because he wanted to take you on a walk through Liyue harbor as he had heard that there was new jewelry he wanted to see. Now you both are standing in front of Mingxing Jewelry, you had seen some earrings that would've matched your current outfit. They were around 430 geo sigils. Even though Zhongli had no sigils on him, Childe had just appeared at the right time.

"Good morning, Zhongli!" Childe excitedly said. "Ah, good morning." Zhongli replied. Childe just now notices you, "Hello comrade!" He said, waving to you. "Hey!" He chuckles, looking from you to Zhongli repeatedly, he winks at you. You glare back at him. "So... What are you guys looking for?" He asks. "Well Y/n here was looking at these earrings, I sadly do not have and sigils on me at the moment." Zhongli says, in his usual monotone voice. Childe quickly says " Well- I have some!" You giggle at his antics. "Ah, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. " Zhongli replies Childe hands him two bags, both of them having 1000 sigils each. "That should be more than enough." You chuckle, taking one bag from Zhongli's hands. "Thank you so much, Childe." You thank him, in return Childe just laughs. "Anything for a comrade of mine!" He says his goodbyes before swiftly walking away. You look over to Zhongli, he has already bought the earrings. "Ah- I'll just take these from you..." You say as you pick one of the earrings up, it fit perfectly into your ear. You do he same for the other one. "How does it look?" You ask him. "You look beautiful as always, darling." Zhongli replied lovingly. You blush at this before grabbing one of his gloves hands, walking off to nowhere in particular. You both end up heading back home, it was exactly 9:37 PM. Zhongli calls you from the balcony, " Y/n, dear, can you come here for a moment?" You quickly make your way over there, you see that Zhongli had set up a mini date like table, it had flowers in the middle. Your favorite tea on one side, Zhongli seated in his chair, silently studying your face. "Wow... This is just.. beautiful.." you say in shock. He chuckles, he lifts his hand as if telling you to sit down. You quickly sit down, picking up the cup, taking a sip of it. It tasted amazing, just how it has always tasted when he makes your tea. "I have a surprise for you, since it is our anniversary." He said, his voice laced with love and care, it smoothly passed to your ears. "Just watch for something over that hill, alright?" He pointed to a small hill, slightly off to the left, where Zhongli was seated. You nod, watching the sky. All of a sudden you hear 'sizzzz' then you see it.., fireworks! You had never gotten to see them before, somehow Zhongli managed to get fireworks into Liyue, that saying, he manages to do a lot of things that don't make sense. You see so many colors, purple, blue, pink, rose, sage green, white, so many others you can't name. They were all shapes and sizes, there were beautiful roses, then a huge heart with small ones surrounding it. After that it was silent, that was until you heard the sound of another firework being shot up into the once silent night sky. That's when you saw the final firework, it was a firework that said, "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" hearts exploded all around the sides of it, it was absolutely beautiful.

972 words.

I was bored so I quickly made this hehe also I won't be posting for a hot minute because I have an exam to study for sadly 🪦🕳️👩‍🦽💨