6

It had been awhile for you guys to figure out everything and board the plane, but now that you were actually in the air it was quite peaceful. You were delighted to find that you were sitting With Ted, and a random stranger. The other seats were scattered, which made it a bit harder to communicate.

"Still editing that video?"

You asked, looking over at Ted. He took the middle seat so you had a window. "Yeah, its a bit annoying without any internet but oh well." he shrugged, looking over at you. You were tired, and didn't have much to do on the plane other than stare out the window or try to make small talk while Ted was working.

Ted could tell you were bored, and he felt a little bad. Flights could be boring if you didn't have the chance to sleep.

"Hey, i have a few of my videos saved if you'd wanna watch them?" he offered, saving his progress and exiting the program. "Sure, are you gonna watch?" you asked, scooting a little closer to him. "No, i'll let you enjoy. I'm probably just gonna take a nap.

With that you ended up watching a few videos till you would arrive. Not much happened, since Ted managed to sleep the entire time and you got to goof around on minecraft after you got bored of the videos.

But now that the plane had landed, You were almost bursting with both anxiety and excitement.

"Ted, Teddd~" you nudged the other, causing Ted to jerk awake. "w-Huh?" he looked over at you confused, "Are we here?" He said, beginning to look around. "Yep, Come on, Everyones getting off" You urged, watching as Ted got up and got into the lane. You followed as the two of you got off, When you got to the bagging area Charlie, Schlatt Coop, Travis and Noah were there waiting for you.

"Y/n! There you are!" Charlie beamed, running over and taking you in a huge embrace, lifting you off the ground a little. You laughed and hugged him back. "Can you believe we're on the funny little island? Its so funky!" He chimed, letting you down, unknowing of the death glare Ted was sending over.

"Right? Its so late but early in the morning.. Its odd" You ran a hand through your hair. "Are our bags in yet?"

"Yeah, should be." Ted butted in, "Come on Y/n, Lets go get them" Ted glanced at Charlie. Schlatt rolled his eyes and walked over. "How about you go get the bags while Y/n and i go grab a bite to eat?"

You glanced at Schlatt for the odd occasion he would talk to you, let alone hang with you. "Well, I am a bit hungry."

Before Ted could answer Schlatt grinned, "Perfect, Lets go!" he patted your back and led you out of the baggage area.

"Okay, what do you wanna eat?" Schlatt looked over, and you began looking at the choices. "Well, let's just go somewhere random. I don't know any of these" you laughed.

While in line, Schlatt looked over at you and nudged your arm. "Haven't you noticed something about Charlie and Ted since you got here?" He asked. Puzzled, you looked over. A bit reminded of the intimate experience you had with Ted. "No."

Schlatt sighed, "Well, to put it bluntly I think they're silently fighting over you. I've never seen the boys so hungry over a dude" he laughed. "But seriously Y/n, You can't tell that they both like you?"

You bit your lip and looked down. "Well, i didn't know they both did.."

Schlatt raised his brow, "Whaddia mean by that?"

"Well, At the Cafe place Ted took me is kinda where i figured out Ted liked me.. In a way."

"And how's that?"

You contemplated telling him, but you weren't sure he would keep quiet about it. You rested on just telling him since he did take you aside and not point it out directly in front of the guys.