𝟎𝟎𝟗-𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

❤︎ 𓈒 ゚ ❨ ᖭི༏ᖫྀ 𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝘽𝙔:: @taylorrswiftlover @louisaccbae01 @littearlyjvscic

Background information: Madeline is dating Jacob
MADELEINE IS AGED UP!!!!!
Please stop with the hate this is just for the storyline purpose. I am not sexualizing the two nor involving kissing. And again she is aged up.

sorry it's kinda short compared to the others but still hope you guys like this one! It was highly requested>3

It was movie night at Madeline's and everyone was so exited. They had been planning this for months; Movies all night long while they stuffed their faces with candy and chocolates.
It was gonna be a blast, they all just knew it.

-

*phone ringing*

Incoming call from Maddy👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💋

"Heyy Maddy!"
"Hey Y/nn! You exited for tonight?!"
"Yess, very! We're gonna have such a blast! Is everyone still coming?"
"Yeah everyone except Becca. She had some family plans or something so she couldn't make it."
"Oh that's a bummer!"
"Yeah I was really hoping to see her. You exited to see Mase?"
"...uh..um..what?"
"Y/nn, you're my best friend. It's so obvious you like him."
"It is?"
"Well yeahh."
"To him?"
"No no definitely not. Boys are deathly blind, you could be dangling money in front of their eyes and they still wouldn't realize it was even there."
"Good point...well I gotta get going I have some things I have to do today. Just message me the snacks you want me to pick up."
"Okay I will. Love you Y/nn!"
"Love you too Maddy!"

-

That Night....

The cast was now all together in Madeline's living room watching the first movie of the night; Sonic The Hedgehog, Tristan's pick.

@Y/n.Y/n.Official
(pretend Mason is right next to Miguel and Jacob beside Mason)

Official(pretend Mason is right next to Miguel and Jacob beside Mason)

♡ ➣
Liked by @madelinemcgraw and 456,600 others

@Y/n.Y/n.Official: Movie night at Maddy's featuring the boys watching Sonic lol