4 - See You Again.

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚂𝚑𝚢𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚘 - 𝚆𝚒𝚝 𝙼𝚎

𝙶𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I'm laying down on Shaio's bed, Shaio in between my thighs, as we peacefully watch TV

Well probably not we, this nigga too busy scrolling through instagram.

I look down at his phone, and see a Triller playing of a brownskin boy with dreads, each loc a different shade of brown. "Who is that?" I ask, while pointing down at his screen.

"That's Kato, he in L.A. right now."

"Kato as in Katozai?"

"Yeah."

"As in, 'she my thot, my lil' baby uhh' Katozai?" I sing jokingly.

He sucks his teeth before chuckling lowly. "Yes. Don't you know he got other songs besides With My Hoe right?"

"Yeah I like the 'she on my side, hellcat pushin' my ride, I tell that lil' hoe bye bye.'" I sang some more.

"I tell that lil' hoe bye bye. She wanna be on my side, she wanna be on my side." He continues.

I laugh before picking up my phone to check the time. It reads '2:15'.

"Damn Shaio I gotta go," I mumble before sitting up.

"Why?"

"I'm going to see Aaliyah remember?"

"Awe, don't leave me for that bird." He says jokingly.

When we first met, Aaliyah and Shaio did not click at ALL. They don't hate each other as much anymore because of me, but they always sneak dissing each other to me.

"Girl I don't know why you like that bougie ass, bitch ass Brooklyn nigga." Aaliyah criticized, eyeing Shaio.

"Well Gi, I don't know why you got this treesh ass bird hangin' around you everyday. It's bad for your health." Shaio hissed nonchalantly, dissing Aaliyah.

"Shut the fuck up I ain't no bird. You just want to lock Gi up in your house, and make her a fuckin' house slave you sexist." She stepped up to Shaio.

"Can yall relax?" I hold my hands up to block them from each other.

"You lucky I'm not a woman beater." Shaio joked before increasing his walking speed to pass us.

"I hate that bitch." Aaliyah sucked her teeth.

"Shaio, she's not no fucking bird, get over yourself." I say, slapping the back of his head.

I hop out of his bed and slide back into my yeezy slides, and grab my small black purse. He hops out of his bed too, and opens his bedroom door for me, getting ready to walk me to his front door.