013.

START OF SEASON 2

START OF SEASON 2

"No Roy, what the actual fuck?" I shut the door on his face him opening it right behind me. "I'm sorry." He begged from behind me. "No get out." I pointed towards the door and he sulked walking out.

Rue rue 💙

come to fez's he gon
take us to the party
alr
read at 7:26

I walked all the way to Fez's house and then saw everyone outside. "Sup kid." Fez dabbed me up opening the car door. "Hey." I mumbled hopping in the backseat, Rue sliding in beside me and Ashtray sitting in the passanger seat.

"Before this party, I gotta make one quick stop." Fez announced and everyone nodded going back to whatever they were doing. Fez suddenly turned on the radio and Hit 'Em Up by 2Pac was playing, Rue started singing immediately.

I laid my head on the car door, watching the cars pass and mumbling the lyrics. "First off fuck yo' bitch in the click you claim, Westside when we ride come equipped with game, You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife!" Rue shouted snorting a line of coke.

I pulled out my phone and started scrolling on instagram. A selfie of Maddy's new years outfit was displayed on her story, I hearted it replying.

@mads.perez

                                                       omg i love it!
ty sis 💕

"Yo, it's up here on the right." Ashtray muttered leaning forward a bit. Ashtray glanced at Rue, groaning at the sound of her voice annoying him.
"You know the rules!" Rue shouted moving her hands around. "So fuck peace!" She sung more relaxing for a second.

"Jesus christ." Ashtray whispered in an annoyed tone. Rue slurred the rest of the lyrics dancing somewhat. "I hit 'em up!" She covered her mouth with her hands on the last part. Ashtray jolted his head to face Fezco. "Yo, can you tell her to shut the fuck up!?"

The music volume lowered when Ashtray spoke and Rue looked at him in shock. "Yea, Rue you gotta chill out back there for real. Me and Ash gotta handle some serious business right now, so." Fez agreed relaxing in his seat.

"Yea, for sure I can do that. I can just stay be here, just real comfy." She leaned back holding her arms in the back of her head relaxing. "Fuck this." I muttered stretching my legs.

The car pulled into an apartment complex that had a gate. It opened allowing the car to go through and a girl stood there with a skinny looking dude.

"Who the fuck is this bitch?" Fez said pulling up closer to them. She sent a small wave to us and literally nobody waved back.

wow, her lips are huge.

Fez and the dude started whispering stuff to eachother when Fez got out the car, the girl hopped in the backseat next to me and Rue.

I groaned and leaned on the car door. "10-20 minutes tops alright?" Fez told us, Ashtray then following him. "Hi, im Faye." The girl with big lips slurred. "Faye, im uh- Rue." Rue held out her fist, Faye then hitting hers on Rues.

"How's your new years going?" Rue asked Faye who looked around with a confused look. "New years?" Rue added because of the look Faye gave her.

I totally forgot it was new years, damn.

"Its fucking new years?" Faye questioned. "Uh- yea I believe so.." Rue mumbled glancing at Faye. "I swear, my boyfriend doesn't tell me anything!" She groaned leaning her head back.

"Let me tell you what my fucking girlfriend did to me!" Rue shouted like excitedly.. "My girlfriend fucking left me at the train station straight up." Rue slurred moving her hands around.

"She left you at a fucking train station? what a fucking bitch!" Faye raised her tone a bit. "Oh, yea and Evelyn's little boyfriend or whatever the fuck they were broke up like 2 hours ago!" Rue exposed me literally.

we weren't even fucking dating, he just was doing stuff with other girls while we were talking goddamn.

"Rue!" I shouted slapping her shoulder. "What a cunt both of them are!" Faye exclaimed shaking her head. She then pulled out a altoids mint can.

hell the fuck no.

She opened it grabbing a syringe from inside. "Uhm, I don't think- I wouldn't do that here.." Rue looked around nervously. "It's just heroin." Faye said nonchalantly. "No, I see that. I just feel like this isn't the best place to do that.." Rue stuttered leaning over me to look out the window.

"why?" Faye questioned holding the syringe between her lips. "I just feel like this is not really the right time to be doing that." Rue squinted leaning more my way.

I groaned looking out the window to see figures poking there heads out looking at the car. "Listen, I fucking know what you are. you're just a fucking junkie ass bitch and you're probably fucking eating that gingers ass for fucking oxys or whatever the fuck you're into." Faye slurred.

"Faye can you shut the fuck up respectfully? You're getting on my fucking nerves, I am just tired of your fucking annoying ass mouth!" I shouted before we all got yanked out the car by men.

I kicked and scream before finally being slammed on hard ass wall. "Are you outta your fucking mind?" A man shouted holding the skinny guys nose. I just snapped back into reality realizing what actually is going on.

"I'm on probabtion." The man slapped his chest. "Me too." A masculine voice added. I leaned my head into the wall praying for this to just be over. "We are not involved in any illegal activities! We don't associate with anybody involved in any illegal activity." He goes closer to ashtray basically spitting in his face.

"And Laurie, over there she don't deserve this shit!" He shouted getting louder with every word. "Brucey!" Laurie called out. He walked over to her and then they started whispering stuff to eachother. I glared at Rue and she looked like she was about to shit her pants.

Ashtray just stood there chill. Probably because he's used to this shit. Bruce started walking over to us, then he turned on the radio. "Alright, check this out. All of y'all get naked right fucking now!" He shouted. "Let's go come on!" He rushed us pointing his fingers.

Ashtray started to remove his jacket and I stood there frozen because no way in hell i'm getting naked. "You heard what the fuck he said, come on!" Another guy shouted causing me to start taking my zip-up off.

"Come on, let's go everybody— let's go get undressed!" He told us once again before stopping and pointing at me and Ashtray.
"Except for y'all two, keep your shit on nobody wanna see y'all naked. BJ take there asses to the room!" He demanded the guy then dragging us to the room forcefully.

Fez started to yell for them to stop, before I got slammed into the closet by BJ. I slid down the wall holding my face in my hands taking light breaths. "You good?" Ashtray questioned turning his phone flash on. "He took my fucking glock." Ashtray muttered under his breath.

"Yea." I mumbled sitting criss-cross apple sauce.
He nodded fiddling with his fingers. We sat in loud silence before the door was flew open and we were brought to the dining room.

Ashtray and Fez finished up business before we made our way out. I stayed silent the whole ride while Rue blabbered about how "exciting" that was.

im dreading this party.

A/N: super rushed i have to gts so goodnight everyone !!