Part 1

Adem looked into the mirror. What he saw looking back at him was a tanned skin man with two moles, one above his top lip and the other right next to his right eye, and big green eyes with eye bags underneath, and curly, raven black hair and sad eyes, and broad shoulders, and two eyes. But then he saw a ghost, right above his sexy, broad shoulders. But the ghost, actually, was Billy! Billy Blair! He was so pale, that Adem thought that he was a ghost for a second.

Adem, now fully recuperated, with only a teeny bit of piss in his pants, a tinkle even, smiled with a deep, relieved sigh.

"Gosh, Billy, why don't you go into the sun more often, you piece of shit?" He raised one sexy eyebrow, his forehearrd wrinkling.

Suddenly, a hand smacked the back of Adem's head so hard it sent him flying into the wall. It was Billy's hand! Adem thought to himself: Oh, silly Billy, never being able to control his strength.

Billy's eyes were red, but quickly returned to being his beautiful, chocolate brown orbs.

"I wanted to tell you something really important," Billy stuttered, his face drooping in melancholy.

Adem pulled his face out of the hole the impact of his body coming into contact with the wall left, a permanent red mark now on his face, along with a broken nose, a black eye, three missing teeth, and bruises head to toe, "oh wow, Billy, please tell me what it is that you want to tell me," Adem said with curiosity, trying to blink but the pain of his eyes caused him to whimper in agony.

Billy carded his fingers through Adem's ebony curls, "I wanted to s-say, t-that.. y-y-you, a-a-are.."

"Can you fucking spit it out?"

Then suddenly, Steve walks in.

"Woah," Steve blinked rapidly, completely stunned, "Adem, what the hell happened to your face?"

Adem's eyes twinkled, albeit painfully, as he looked into Billy's, completely ignoring what Steve had asked him.

Billy backed away from Adem, in fear of looking too gay. Gayness is a feminine trait, so it would be awful for Steve to think that he was gay. And feminine. He looked up at Steve with a smolder, the inner turmoil of his broken heart shown symbolically through his facial expression. His cheekbones looked more prominent than usual.

Steve awkwardly shifted his weight from one foot to the other, unsure of what to say. He was uncomfortable. Billy was making him very uncomfortable. He thought to himself, maybe I should tell him to stop staring at me in silence, and answer why Adem looks like he just got into a fight with a school bus, but he couldn't get the words to come out.'

"Steve," Billy said ominously, causing Steve to look up at him in complete panic.

"No," Adem interrupted, putting his hairy hand onto Billy's shoulder. You could see the fear in Billy's eyes momentarily when he spared the masculine hand a glance, thinking for a second it was a giant tarantula.